"Monster alert!" Harris yelled from his lab next door. All six of us ran to his lab when he yelled. 

"What do we do?" Spyder asked.

"Well nothing without Ryan Peanut Walker." Veracity said making all of us laugh.

"Okay but seriously what do we do." Spyder asked again. None of knew what to do before I had and idea. "Kota?" I took of running. "Dakota!"

—————

(Ryans POV)

I was reluctantly packing my things up when Mark burst in my room showing me his phone with a monster alert on it.

"Dude we promised." He said.

"What do we do?" I asked. He shook his head not knowing the answer himself. "Wait." I said rushing to a different box digging my gravity puck shows out of the bottom, throwing them on and practically diving out my window.

"What are you doing?" Mark yelled following me to the window. Lucky her window was open.

"D! Are you here!" I yelled once I got in her room. I ran out of the room to the top of the stairs. "Dakota! She wasn't there and her sister was probably still working. I ran back to the window where Mark was leaning his head out mine.

"She's not here, grab your keys." I said climbing out her window.

"You don't think she'd," He asked

"Yeah I do, we gotta get to the robot, now go get your keys."

—————

(MINOR mentions of suicide)

That was the fastest we ever got to the robot. We both took the elevator straight to the top honestly I was surprised at what was happening. Harris, Spyder, Leo and Harper shockingly all had a hold on Dakota while she was practically hanging of the back of her chair screaming,

"Let me go!"

"What's going on?" I asked. 

"Let, Me, Go!" Dakota yelled again while Spyder pulled her off the chair shoving her towards me.

"Your girlfriend is trying to kill her self." Spyder said.

"What!" I asked.

"Okay he's making it sound worse that it is." She said.

"D what's going on?" I asked, actually getting worried at this point.

"What did you want me to do, sit and do nothing?" She said.

"Yeah preferably." I answered.

"I didn't know if you were coming back or not." She said. 

"Well I'm here now, and we've got a monster to fight off." I said running down to the control pad.

—————

(Dakotas POV)

The monster was attacking where the military was stationed, as we were told by Harris, so thats where we went. Traeger's monster was marching through the streets sending people running and fleeing. Ryan spotted his mom, who was going to give the military information on Traeger. He saved his mom by 'stomping' on her with the robots foot sucking her up to the top of the robot as Ryan rocket jumped over a diving Traeger.

"Are you okay, mom." Ryan asked when his mom stepped out of the elevator.

"You took the robot out when I told you not to?" Grace said.

"I'm sorry mom I had to." Ryan responded to her. 

"Grace he was doing it for me." I said spinning around.