#fifty

1 Month Later,

I woke up to my alarm today to get ready for school. As I was getting ready I realized today marks a month since Simon asked me to be his girlfriend and everything has been going great for us. Josh and I are a lot more close, and his other friend have actually been more chill lately which is nice because they are more cool to hangout with. 

I finished getting ready then headed downstairs where the boys were stood around in the kitchen.

"good morning boys" I said as I walked over to the refrigerator to pull a drink out, I realized Simon wasn't here with them.

"morning Lex" the boys said in sync as they went back to their conversation.

"what are you guys talking about" I asked as I sipped my juice.

"graduation" Vikk stated, that's when it hit me, in only a couple months Simon would be graduating and I don't know what's going to happen. 

"what's up Simon" My thoughts were interrupted when I heard JJ. I looked over and saw Simon stood in the door way looking at JJ.

"not much just picked up my car this morning" Simon stated as I heard the other boys gasp.

"wait you finally got it" Harry exclaimed as Simon nodded.

"yall wanna see it's out front" Simon said as all the boys raced outside leaving Simon and I alone. He made his way over to me with that cute smirk on his face. "well hello beautiful" Simon stated putting his hand around my waist.

"hi" I said blushing very much. "what's this car everyone is talking about" I asked

"that's right we weren't talking three months ago and I forgot to tell you but I finally got my dream car I've been working on" Simon stated with a big smile on his face so I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a short kiss. 

"can I go see it" I asked as we pulled away then he nodded and we headed outside.

(Simon's Car)

I just was in shock as well as speechless, I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

"Simon mate well done" Josh said as he patted Simon on the back

"yeah mate this is badass" JJ stated 

"thanks you lot" Simon said as he looked my way. "want a ride to school" Simon asked me

"why not" I said calmly as he smirked and he opened the door for me. He then walked to the other side hoping in and starting the car driving away.

We finally arrived at school, as Simon exited the car he walked over to my side and opened the door to let me out. I stood up as I took his hand and realized people were staring. Simon gripped my hand in his and walked us to the front of the school. As we were walking I saw Justin, Lucas and Eli stood where we would all usually meet, and it hurt walking past but I just couldn't bare being next to Eli after what he did. I squeezed Simon's hand as he looked at me smiling which made me laugh a little bit.

"alright well, I'll catch you in a little" Simon said as we reached the door and stopped.

"alright, I have to find the girls anyways" I said smiling which I couldn't hide.

"okay bye" Simon said as he gave me a quick kiss and walked away. I just stood there still thinking how did this happen? how I actually ended up with Simon? in the middle of my thoughts I was interrupted by to girls waving their hands in my face.

"what" I said slightly loud.

"woah girl chill" Allison stated

"I'm sorry I was just away in my thoughts" I stated letting out a chuckle.

"let me guess was there a certain blonde, cocky guy on your mind" Kayli asked as I stood there silent by blushing.

"knew it" Allison screamed

"alright, yes girls I've just never been this happy I mean it, Simon means so much to me that being with him just feels right" I said smiling as the girls were too.

"alright alright enough let's get to class" I said as we headed towards our class.