#eleven

"um.. what was that for" Simon said as he rubbed the back of his neck

"Not much of a prude am I now" I smirked

"well let's try that again" he said

"room 30 is vacant" I pointed out

"lead the way Pumpkin" He said and we made our way to room 30 and went inside and Simon locked the door, he turned to face me and immediately smashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting go of everything bad that happened today.

"jump" he breathed between kisses. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him while he carried me to the teachers desk and got on top of me. His hands made their way down to my waist and he gripped it and started kissing down my neck leaving marks and I hummed in pleasure. For some reason No one made me feel this way.

"I still hate you" I mumbled

"I hate you too" he said as he start loosening my tie and I unbuttoned his shirt. He started kissing up my chest and leaving his mark again. At this point I wasn't bothered by it because I was just enjoying my time with him, making me forget everything that happened between me and my friends.

"alright we gotta finish this up, teachers could come back any moment" he said and we kissed a little longer and he then shoved his tounge down my throat and placing his hands on my face. He finally got off of me and I fixed my shirt and tie and he did the same.

"gotta go the boys are gonna be looking for me" he smirked as he fixed his hair.

"quick question why" He paused

"I don't know I guess I'm just sick of everyone calling my a prude or thinking I like girls. I shrugged

"well I'm gonna have to do it again more often" he laughed 

"don't get your hopes up" I laughed he then turns to me and grabs mu face with his hands very softly and bent down to my ear.

"we'll see about that princess" he whispered then came back to my face and kissed me one more time. Then he turned to unlock the door and looked back at me and smirked and walked out. I stood there shocked at what just happened and couldn't believe I actually did that. I then left a few minutes after later and lucky no one was around to see it.