CHAPTER ONE

Third Person POV

Seoho palace is the place where the Yin Jade is hidden. The Yin Jade is known of it's power, it can be good but it can also be bad because it is so powerful that everyone will fight for it. Many have tried to find and steal the Jade but the guardians of the Jade put a spell around it so it can't be easily to find. And the guardians of the Jade are the 13 prices they're the sons of the kings with different mothers.

The 13 prices is good at casting spell and good at winning battles with or without spell. They're very popular around Seoho city not just because they're good at casting spell but they're also good looking mens. A lot of ladies have fallen for them because they think they're perfect. They also killed alot of monsters that there enemy has been making.

The eldest son Seungcheol he always wear a cold expression and is like the leader of them, he has a soft heart especially to the one he loves.

Jeonghan the second eldest he is very opposite to Seungcheol, he smiles a lot and friendly to everyone he meet but when it comes to battles he becomes scary.

Joshua the third he is a quite one, he is always silent but when it comes to his brothers he become loud.

Junhui and wonwoo similar to cheol they always wear a cold look but when it comes to people close to them they become soft.

Hoshi and Dokyeom the happy pill of the group these will always be the one to make the atmosphere bright.

Woozi the smartest of them he is the one who will make the plans before they attack the place where monsters are.

Mingyu the handsomest of all of them, all of them is handsome but mingyu hits different Mingyu is a chickboy he likes girls surrounding him.

Minghao the serious one he always looks serious specially in public but he is cheerful if his with his brothers.

Seungkwan and Dino the baby of the group there might be the baby but they're very good at swordmanship.

Lastly Vernon the serious and quite one he is like joshua and Minghao he will be cheerful when his around his brothers.

"Ahhh, finally i can rest" dino said and lay down the floor
"Ahhhh me too" Seungkwan said and lay beside Dino
"Let's have a drink to celebrate the monsters that we kill today" Jeonghan said
"That's a good idea hyung" Vernon said.

(AN HOUR LATER)

"We already kill dozens of monsters but why are they still so many?" Dokyeom suddenly asked
"Someone is making them Dokyeom, those are just innocent people but theres someone behind it thats why they turn to a monsters" Seungcheol seriously answer.
"Let's go back to the palace now the king must be waiting for us" Joshua said

They went back to the palace and as what joshua said the king is really waiting for them to cameback.
"How was the hunt my sons" the king asked
"We didn't have any capture but we kill some monsters" Junhui said
"You didn't capture a prey but u kill a monster that's even more great" the king said "you must be tired you should go to bed" the king added.

The 13 prices nodded and bowed to the king before they left.
"Eunuch my sons has been very busy hunting monsters and I'm afraid they're not gonna get married if they're like that" the king said
"Mingyu always go to Jinggak to spend time with girls my king" the eunuch said
"Only mingyu? I want my other sons too" the king said "don't you think they're old enough to get married?" The eunuch was shocked by the kings question
"Yes my king what is your plan?" The eunuch asked
"Find someone suitable for all my sons, atleast eight of my sons has to be married" the king said
"Yes your majesty" the eunuch said and left.