send message                          ❤️↗️

at this point i was cracking up. "what? what happened.. some other nigga making you laugh, huh." dd said, lowkey panicking. "no, look." i showed him my phone and then he mugged me.

"let me fix your hair.." i said grabbing my flat iron from my bag. he put his head back and i started doing the noticeable parts of his hair.

"aye what you tryna do when you age?" dd asked me. "shit, model and do hair." i shrugged. "oh, model?" he said surprised. "mhm." i hummed. "you can come to a photoshoot with me?" he somewhat asked.

"nah. for real?" i said surprised. "AH SHIT." he yelled out loud, i realized that i burnt his neck. "lo siento mucho bebe." i gasped.

he looked at me confused. "sorry, i said that i was sorry." i corrected myself. "i heard you, you real good at spanish." he laughed. i raised my eyebrows in shock.

"ya accent mad fine too." he added. "nahh, that shit tacky." i told him. he shook his head and i just continued to straighten his hair again.

"okay you're done. you such a pretty young man." i said as i fixed his shirt. "pfft. i aint no lil girl, i'm BEAUTIFUL nigga." he corrected me. i started laughing and so did he.

"if you mess it up i will cuss you out, davi." i said holding the hot flat iron to his face. his smile faded and he quickly nodded his head.

i got up and unplugged it. i heard my phone go off and i saw my brother's contact name cover my screen. "what it say davi?" i asked dd.

dami bear 🙄
we going out to the wheel and coming back to swim.

"we finna go to the big ferris wheel and then swimming." he summarized the text message in his own words. "alright cool." i replied.

i didnt really pay mind to the fact he was still on my phone, but i was cleaning up the room before we left. leaving it dirty is just rude and unhygienic.

once i was done, i came and sat next to dd. "whats wrong now, davi." i said resting my legs in his lap. "fuck off me." he mumbled. he threw my phone at me and got up.

"why you so moody nigga." i yelled at him. its cool when you mad at me but when you expressing your anger with actions that shit piss me the fuck off.

"cause you triffling as fuck." he yelled back, and slammed the room door in my face. "on the first fucking day." i mumbled to myself.

no for real, how he gonna start stuff on the first day in miami. he like a little fucking bitch when it come to little things. he get mad when i call him davi and when i'm cleaning the room.

i opened my phone and saw the messages between me and my ex. he hit me up randomly and wanted to fuck type shit.

i said hell nah but i played into it. i aint know me and dd was for real at the time. but i can understand how he was mad, but aint nobody tell him to go through my phone.

i tried to call him several times and i even messaged him.

medavi i'm so sorrybaby please forgive melets talk about it

me
davi i'm so sorry
baby please forgive me
lets talk about it.
i didnt know we were really dating
and i wanted to see what me and him wouldve led to
read

me
wait no
not like that
i wasnt tryna do anything with him
I SWEAR DAVI.
delivered

"shit.." i whispered to myself. i clicked my phone off and left to go to the elevator. i went to the lobby to meet up with everyone else.

we all got in our mini van ass car and i sat in the back with darrian. "YOU AINT PUT NO LOTION ONN." i looked at darrian's legs. he laughed and hid his legs. you gotta laugh through the pain sometimes. i wanted to cry so bad.

"nah give me ya leg." i snatched his leg and put it in my lap. i drew a tic tac toe board on it and placed an x in the middle.

he facepalmed and drew an o. after some other moves, i lost.. "of course you won, you and your ash are one." i made fun of his ashy ass legs again.

he rubbed on his leg to get rid of the board. "heres some lotion." i slapped some on his legs and then rubbed the rest on my hands.

he side eyed me and rubbed the lotion in. i laughed and put my travel size lotion back in my purse. shortly after, we arrived at the parking lot to the wheel.

✮✮✮

"take my pictures, pleaseee." i begged darrian. he mugged me and took my phone. i started posing and he took some. i looked through the ones he took and i posted them on instagram.

allfordesi
The Wheel At ICON Park

❤️💬↗️Liked by sugarhilldami, sugarhilllddot, and othersallfordesi finna go on this ferris wheel guys 😬 pc: @sugarhilllddot

❤️💬↗️
Liked by sugarhilldami, sugarhilllddot, and others
allfordesi finna go on this ferris wheel guys 😬 pc: @sugarhilllddot

view all
835,846 comments
❤️ sugarhilllddot cousin 🤞🏼
❤️ sugarhilldami BABY SIS ATE 🤌🏽
❤️ nottiosama dd gonna come back to like this when hes happy again..

i laughed at ethan's comment, and then clicked off my phone, preparing myself to go on this big ass ferris wheel. i hope he forgives me.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED.
6 JAN. 2023

1375 words.