💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔

Start from the beginning

(Sukura41: The bikini Jocelyn is wearing.)

"Who is that girl?" Izaak questioned, confused and angry.

Ondine looked at the caption for the picture. "Me and my new friend Jocelyn having some fun at the pool? What the he11?"

"Why's she dressed so..." Izaak scrunched up his face.

"Slvtty?" Ondine finished bitterly.

"Let's not jump to conclusions," Izaak told her. "Her bikini is revealing, but we gonna ignore that."

"Hold on," Ondine squinted her eyes at Jocelyn. "I know this girl, she's a TikToker who's been on my For You Page a few times!"

"What's she doing with Kim? Does she go to his school or sumn?" Izaak rose an eyebrow. "And why didn't he introduce her to you?"

"I don't know why," Ondine stands up, frowning. "But I'm gonna find out. Can you-"

"Take you to the pool?" Izaak smirks, already standing up. "You know I gotchu girl."

Ondine gives him a small smile.

Scene: Inside The Swimming Pool.

Kim and Jocelyn laugh as they swim with each other. The latter then smiles mischievously and goes underwater.

"Oh, you wanna play that game huh?" Kim smirks before going underwater after her.

The athlete grew surprised when Jocelyn caressed his cheek, pulling him in for a kiss. He pushes her away and sprang up for air, and so did Jocelyn.

"Jo, why would you-?!" Kim began to ask, when Jocelyn shushed him, putting her pointer finger on his lips.

"Relax Kim, I know you've been wanting to do this for a while," Jocelyn says.

"B-But Ondine-" Kim was cut off when Jocelyn covered his mouth.

"Isn't here, and you're not even together," Jocelyn then uncovers Kim's mouth and pecks his lips. "So just," She kisses his neck. "Enjoy," She kisses his chest. "This."

Kim closes his eyes, reveling Jocelyn's light kisses. He opens his eyes when she pulls away and he saw her getting out of the pool. "Wait, where are you going?" He swims to the edge.

Jocelyn looks back at him seductively. "Don't you wanna take this somewhere more..." She looks at a changing room before looking back at Kim. "Private?"

At hearing the word private, Kim immediately grew excited and climbed out of the pool.

Jocelyn grabs his hand, biting her lip and pulling him into the changing room with a giggle.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Izaak is riding on his bike. Ondine is sitting behind him, her arms wrapped around his waist.

"So aren't you and Kim supposed to go to the movies tonight?" Izaak asked his crush.

"Yes, but Kim cancelled this morning." Ondine frowns sadly. "Now I see why, it's to spend time with that... Jocelyn girl." Her frown twisted into a more angry one.

"Hmph." Was the noise Izaak made in response.

Kim better have an excuse as to why he didn't tell Ondine about this new "friend" of his.

💔💔💔💔

Scene: Outside The Swimming Pool.

Izaak and Ondine arrive, and the former parks his bike at the front before getting off, helping Ondine off by hand.