🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿

Start from the beginning

"Ooo, here we are!" Jocelyn smiles, getting out an outfit. "This is perfect. And if we pair it with some white shoe wedges," She grabs a pair of pure white shoe wedges from inside the closet. "It's even more perfect."

"Totally." Lila nods in agreement.

🥿🥿🥿🥿

"Hmph, I guess it's a step up from your old look." Jocelyn says, inspecting Lila, who is looking in her vanity mirror.

"Adrien is sure to fall for me now." Lila smirks.

"Uh, Adrien? As in Adrien Agreste? Ha! No, don't get your hopes up, I've noticed that boy's been looking at me, and not once has he looked at you." Jocelyn says, flipped her hair.

"Aren't you with Kim though?" Lila asked her "friend", sounding a bit aggravated.

"With him? Oh please, that boy's just like all the other ones, a toy for me to use when I'm bored." Jocelyn replies.

'What a slvt.' Lila thought, rolling her eyes, brushing her hair in the mirror.

(Sukura41: I know YOU ain't talkin'. You're a mol£ster, that's worse than a slvt.)

🥿🥿🥿🥿

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Next Day.

Jocelyn and Lila both strutted into the courtyard, heading towards Adrien and Hiro, who are by the stairs talking.

As they do, several students turn to look at them, and then they started whispering.

"I heard they're friends now."

"As expected. A slvt and a female p£rvert WOULD get together."

"They're so shameless! How can they walk around with their heads held high after all the things they've been doing?"

Lila swallowed and clenched her fists at hearing the negative comments about her.

She needed to get her reputation of being an innocent Angel back.

"Hey, Adrien!" Jocelyn greeted Adrien after she and Lila stopped in front of him and Hiro.

"Uh, hi." Adrien awkwardly greeted.

"You like my new look Adrien?" Lila asked, twirling her right bang and batting her eyelashes at him.

Adrien stares at her, examining her from head-to-toe. "Ummm, it's... definitely an upgrade from your last outfit, I guess."

(Sukura41: Lila's new everyday outfit

(Sukura41: Lila's new everyday outfit.)

"You guess?" Lila rose an eyebrow, she yelped when Jocelyn pushed her aside.

"I told her not to get her hopes up. She's really trying too hard isn't she?" Jocelyn asked Adrien before giggling.

Lila gives her a dirty glare that she didn't see.