Lu Rong, who didn't get a response, couldn't help but look at him. Under the light of the street lamp, he saw two red marks on his face. After carefully identifying them, he asked, "Brother Tu, what's that on your face?"

    Wang Tu No answer, just coughing.

    He coughed badly, as if he couldn't breathe, and Lu Rong looked worried.

    "Are you sick?" he asked.     After a while, Wang Tu said in a hoarse voice: "Rongrong, have you remembered what

    Uncle Bai taught you?     " Let me listen."     "Don't let anyone find out that I can turn into a deer, and I can't tell anyone about it."     After he finished speaking, he added a sentence: "I didn't turn into a deer, Yuanyuan told them The deer in the zoo are not right, and I did not turn into a deer for them to see."

    As soon as the voice fell, there were a few small laughter from behind, like a child laughing with his mouth covered, the sound drifted into the car mixed with the wind and snow.

    Lu Rong turned around quickly, but the back of the chair blocked his view, so he could only press his face against the car window and roll his eyes backwards with difficulty.

    The place far behind the car was pitch black, and he couldn't see anything. He felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't see it.

    Lu Rong blinked blankly, lost interest in the laughter, and turned to look forward again.

Between heaven and earth, in the wind and snow, an invisible barrier is moving fast, isolating everything along the way behind the darkness.

    A few more voices sounded from the black barrier.

    It was the child's malicious laughter, the man's treacherous and deep murmur, mixed with the woman's mournful cry, like the neighing of a night owl and a female ghost complaining.

    Lu Rong slowly sat up straight.

    He was a little scared and wanted to hug Wang Tu, but knowing that he was driving, he only moved over there sensiblely and reached out to grab a corner of Wang Tu's clothes.

    The car continued to speed forward, the ordinary family car driving 180 yards on the empty road, the sound of the engine and wind noise, and the windows rattled.

    Lu Rong didn't dare to look back, but asked nervously, "Brother Tu, what are those people doing behind? What are they doing?"

    "It's okay, Rongrong, Brother Tu is here." Wang Tu didn't explain, but comforted him. .

Wang Tu looked at the rearview mirror again, and suddenly stepped on the brakes. The family car slammed on the brakes and slid forward several meters on the snow, making harsh tire friction sounds.

    Lu Rong was tightly restrained by the seat belt, but his heart was pounding with fright.

    "Sit still and don't move." Wang Tu said hurriedly before getting out of the car.

    Lu Rong didn't want to be alone, so he climbed to the driver's seat with hands and feet, and said in panic, "I want to be with you."

    "Don't move, I'll be right back." Wang Tu turned and ordered.

    Wang Tu had never been so strict with him before, Lu Rong was frightened immediately, so he could only sit back in his original position with his mouth pursed.

    He dared not turn his head to look behind the car.

    The dark night, the strange sound, and Wang Tu's sternness made him feel that there must be something scary behind him, such as the monster on TV.