☆An Intricate Mystery☆

Y/N POV:

"No investigating for today, let's just take an easy day off," Jojo said as he opened the curtains. I slowly rubbed my eyes awake after I realized that it was morning.

"We still haven't done anything about Josuke's inheritance have we? Let's get that sorted out before the old man comes to visit." I yawned and stretched out my arms and legs, feeling satisfied at feeling the tension leave my muscles.

"I'll give him a call that we will stop by, even though it's a Saturday anyway so he's probably at home." He said as he walked over to the phone that was provided to us by the hotel. He also looked through a phone book and found the right number.

"I'm gonna get breakfast in the lobby and say good morning to Chiyo and Nori. See ya downstairs!" I exclaimed, excited by the idea of a good breakfast. Jojo motioned that he understood and patiently waited for the house phone of Jozenji 1-6 to respond.

I knocked on Chiyo's and Nori's door before getting breakfast and a bright and bubbly face greeted me as she opened the door. She walked out quietly and closed the door as gently as possible.

"He's still sleeping," She giggled, "What going on today? You want to get breakfast together?"

"Yea, after that, me and Jojo are gonna go visit the same distant relative we had to meet up with before. If you're bored, you can come with us." I suggested

"I'm not just bored, I'm worried! Us and these stand user attacks are like magnets, I want to be there next time so you don't get hurt." She crossed her arms, slightly getting worked up. I put a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down a bit.

"Chiyo, it's fine, really. We're not gonna do anything dangerous today so there's nothing really worth getting worked up about. If you're coming with us, I at least want you to be calm rather than agitated and worked up the whole time."

"Alright, I'll be fine. Promise." She told me and I was happy with her answer. While walking downstairs I could help but observe Chiyo's form. Something seemed different about her. Did she cut her hair? No, there's something in her hair.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and I told her to stand still, she seemed confused at what was happening. I rustled through her voluminous marigold-red hair and pulled out a gigantic ass leaf.

She seemed shocked at what I pulled out and immediately snatched it from me observing the thing like she couldn't believe what she was seeing before her very eyes.

"Sick bruh, when did you have time to go outside?! I thought you just woke up, and plus I didn't see you leave yesterday after I went into my room."

"Uh, I went right after you went inside. I needed some fresh air." She awkwardly chuckled and threw the big ass leaf in the trash nearby after ripping it into tiny pieces.

"Alright..." I eyed her weirdly for her reaction but didn't question her further. I honestly just wanted to ask where she got a leaf bigger than Polnareff's as- I mean yea it's really big! Just strange how she didn't even feel it in her hair.

We walked to the cafeteria, and the smell of waffles and pancakes filled the air as me and Chiyo got a small portion of both, topping them with fruits and maple syrup. We talked for a bit while I waited for Jojo to finish the call and come downstairs.

"You have any plans for today?" I eyed Chiyo as I swirled a piece of my pancake in syrup, the girl shook her head in response.

"I originally planned to go check out some cool places here with Kakyoin, but he said his work meeting is coming up soon and he has to prepare."