Vacation

Wilbur spent the next days looking for a good place to go on vacation. He then peeked into our room while I was playing video games on his computer. "George." I hummed. "Do you have a passport?" He asked me. I glanced at him "yeah?" I mean, I had only moved back from the US four months ago. He gave me a thumbs up. He then left the room and I sighed. "What is Wilbur planning?" I mumbled to myself. I now know he's taking me out of the UK which makes me feel terrible. This is gonna be so expensive. After about another hour he came back into the room with a smile. "Alrighty George. I have everything set up. You ready to know where we're going?" He smiled. I turned around in his office chair and nodded. "We're going to.." I rolled my eyes "spit it out!" I laughed making him aswell. "We're going to Miami Florida." I froze. Oh. That's where I used to live with Clay. Wilbur noticed the change and he looked at me. "Do.. you want me to switch the location?" He asked me softly. I shook my head. "It'll be fine." Who knows, maybe Wilbur his whole life has wanted to go to Florida. And he wants to spend it with me. I don't wanna ruin his dream. He smiled "okay." He comes over and hugs me. "We're going next week." I choked on my spit. "Next week?!" He looked surprised and pulled away. "yeah." He nodded. "Wilbur. Are you like secretly a millionaire?" I asked. He laughed nervously. "I mean. Kinda?" I blinked. "How?" He laughed at my confusion. "I might have lied about my parents being poor." He shrugged. I deadpanned. "My parents owned a very successful business. And they were never there for me. But I was their only kid. So when they died In a boating accident I got all their money and their business." He said waving his hand like this was just a normal thing that happend to everyone. "I didn't know how to run a business so I basically gave it to my cousin. I still own it. He just runs it. And makes most of the money. I make a reasonable amount." I stared at him. "No wonder you've gotten away with so much murder. You probably bribe the detectives with billions of dollars." He smirked. "No. I'm just sneaky." I laughed. "But not enough to not get charged with a domestic abuse charge huh?" I asked him. He blinked "how do you know about that." I just shrugged. "I dunno Mr Jeff Bezos, figure it out yourself." I said before I walked out of the room. Now it makes sense how I would only be spending like 500 dollars in rent if I hadnt started dating Wilbur. This place probably cost like a million dollars. No wonder we have one neighbor. That is spoiled as hell too. Wilbur followed me out and hugged me.

"Please don't judge me too hard for that." I laughed softly. "baby. Your talking to me like you havent smacked me before when you were mad. "We don't talk about they George." He said and hugged me a little tighter. "Oh we are. I'm gonna get you therapy." I sd leaning back into him. He grunted. "No. I don't need therapy." I scoffed. "Yeah. Your right. You need anger management." I stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes and pushed me away "I don't know what I see in you." I giggled. "You see that I'm gullible enough to let you fuck me." I hummed. He rolled his eyes "keep talking like that I'm gonna fuck your throat so hard you won't me able to." He smirked. "Sure. You pussy." I hummed as i went into the kitchen. I made a sandwich as Wilbur glared at me, sitting on the couch. Yeah he was hard. I could see it from over here. But hey. Who doesn't wanna be a brat every so often? Wilbur soon got up
and went to our room. I figured he was just gonna keep pouting. After I finished my sandwich I decided that I'll finally go in and give him want he wants. But. When I went in I was greeted with something different than I had expected. I would have never expected Wilbur to have a Fleshlight if I was being honest. But there he was, fucking it like his life depends on it. I blinked as his eyes met mine. "Like what you see hmm?" He asked me. I nodded and he laughed "too bad your not getting any." I tensed up. "What? That's not fair!" I whined as he kept fucking it. "You wanted to be bratty. Your not getting any." He grunted as he thrusted up hard, making even more blood rush down to my already growing erection. Unlike Wilbur. I didn't have a back up. It was my fingers or nothing. As I got frustrated I felt tears swell in my eyes. I hate that I cry when I get mad. I clenched my hands into a fist before I started to cry. Wilbur was taken off guard by that. Wilbur opened his mouth the say something but I turned around and walked out. I fucking hated that I cried when I got mad. I wiped my eyes and I made my way to the guest bedroom. Wilbur's now gonna think that he fucked up and feel bad. I heard our room door open and he called out my name. I just cried silently. He eventually found me. He was fully clothed now. He walked over and hugged me. "I'm so sorry George. I really didnt mean to make you ups-" I threw my hands up. "No! It's my fault! I overreacted so now I'm crying." I sobbed. He shook his head. "George. No. Shut up." He said running his fingers through my hair, sighing at me.