💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Which was unfortunately Adrien.

💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️

Scene: Girls' Bathroom.

(Sukura41: Gothic_Vampire_Queen wrote this scene.)

A toilet flush was heard and Kalianna exited a stall, approaching a sink. She pumped the soap and hummed as she rinsed her hands in the sink.

After doing so, she grabbed some paper towels from the dispenser, when the restroom door opened. The noirette turned to look, only to find Lila entering.

"Oh great," Kalianna mutters, turning away, trying to ignore her enemy while she dried her hands.

"Hey!" Lila called to her.

Kalianna continues to ignore her and she tossed the paper towels away in the trashcan. She began to make her way to the door, when Lila stepped in fron of her, blocking her path.

"Move Lila, I'm not in the mood for your bullsh1t, I have to get back to Adrien." Kalianna says.

Lila glared at her. "How long are you gonna hang around Adrien like some desperate leech?" She asked sourly, crossing her arms.

"It's always something new with you everyday isn't it? I don't see how me and Adrien's relationship is any of your business." Kalianna fired back.

Lila glared at her even more at her. "I'm seriously getting tired of seeing you with Adrien Little Miss Designer. I'm only gonna give you one warning. Stay. Away. From Adrien. He belongs to ME; he always has, and I'm not gonna let a tramp like you get in my way of having him."

Kalianna gives her a disgusted look, feeling angry at how the liar only cared for herself and didn't even consider Adrien's feelings.

"You've got to be the most delusional b1tch I have ever met. You seriously believe Adrien is some object you can just lay claim over? Well, sorry to say this but, no. Adrien is his own person and he has his own FEELINGS," Kalianna stepped towards Lila.

However, the scarlet brunette didn't step away. She just continued glaring at her.

"He has a right, just like everyone else in the world, to decide what he wants in HIS life. And that includes deciding who he wants to be with. And, NEWS FLASH, Adrien wants nothing to do with you!" Kalianna concluded, now completely close to Lila.

The Rossi girl gives a short, bitter laugh. "You think Adrien has a choice? How cute. Let me give this to you straightforwardly, I could easily manipulate his father to get him to start dating me. It doesn't matter how much you "love," She quoted the word love. "Adrien."

"You-" Kalianna angrily began.

"Because at the end of the day," Lila rudely interrupted the ravenette. "I'm the one who's modeling with him, and I'M the one who mostly gets to spend time with him. What do you think about that Little Miss Designer?" She smirks at her arch-nemesis.

Kalianna clenched her hands. She was so tempted to slap the annoying pathological liar, but she restrained herself.

Just then, the door to the bathroom opened again, and a teen girl entered, applying lipstick to her lips while using a compact mirror to not accidentally mess up. She has brown hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes, and tan skin. She's wearing a black top, a short blue skirt with flowers, a gold necklace, and has on white Louis Vuitton vans.