Part Eleven

Mulai dari awal

"Hi" I greeted, swinging the door open to see my aunt Cassie and my least favorite human, Madison.

"Where's Shuri?" She asked, pushing past me, making me roll my eyes.

"Hi sweetie, it's so nice to see you" my aunt greeted me, pulling me into a hug.

I smiled, leading them into the kitchen where my mom was finishing up cooking and sitting down on the couch with my sisters, preparing for more guest to arrive.

We were still waiting for dinner to finish when basically all of the guest had arrived, because of course, it wouldn't be finished on time.

I was sitting down at the dining room table talking to my favorite cousin while Madison sat and talked Shuri's head off.

Shuri had been stuck with with her since the moment she walked downstairs. I felt bad, but it was also kind of funny watching her repeatedly sigh and roll her eyes every time Madison opened her mouth.

"Where's Shuri?" I mouthed to Riri who was standing across the room, talking to some of my family members, after noticing Madison was sitting alone now.

She shrugged, looking around the room to see if she was anywhere in sight.

"Hey Neicey, I'll be right back." I said, standing up and making my way the around them house to look for her.

She wasn't in the kitchen, the living room or the backyard. I figured she must've been in her room upstairs so I headed in that direction.

I felt a hand grab my arm as I was passing the hallway bathroom, instantly pulling me inside.

"Shuri?" I questioned "Why are you hiding in the bathroom?"

"Your cousin is really annoying" She laughed, leaning against the wall.

"Oh really? It looked like you were really enjoying her company" I responded sarcastically, lifting myself on to the countertop. "How long have you been in here?"

"Like 10 minutes" She shrugged.

"You're just gonna stay in here all night?"'

"Unfortunately, no." She sighed.

"Come here." I demanded, reaching my arms out to her.

She propped herself between my legs as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I don't think being around me is unfortunate" I whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Oh it isn't." She smiled, tucking some strands of random loose hair behind me ear. "but I think I may need a little more convincing."

"Yeah?"' I smirked.

Her hand traveled up my dress landing between my legs, playing with my thong.

"My family is literally outside of the door."
I laughed, noticing where this was going.

"Try your best to be quiet then" She smirked.

I didn't have the chance to object when two of her fingers slipped inside of me, causing me to gasp.

"Shh." She whispered, placing her lips back on mine.

My hand gripped the edge of the counter as her fingers continued the "come here" motion inside of me, hitting my spot every time, making me whimper onto her lips.

Her lips finally separated from mine, making me bite down on my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning loudly while she stared at me intensely.

"You look so sexy" She whispered, still staring at me.

"Shut up" I managed to breathe out, feeling myself getting more and more aroused by the second.

She laughed a little before covering my mouth with her other hand and picking up her pace.

My hand gripped the counter even tighter as my eyes rolled back, feeling myself about to reach my point.

"Let it out baby girl"

Fuck it.

I felt my legs start to shake as I released myself all over her fingers, letting out a muffled moan in the process.

"Shit" Was the only word that I was able to get out as she removed her hand. I struggling to catch my breath, feeling tears in my eyes.

Yes, it was just that great.

She laughed, bringing her fingers up to her mouth, sucking my juices off of them before returning her lips to mine.

"You should've told me you taste just as good as you smell" She smirked, making me look down blushing.

A knock on the door interrupted us, making me hop down from the counter and crack the door open, poking my head out.

I was greeted by Riri who had her arms crossed over her chest, squinting her eyes at me.

"First of all, you two are disgusting. There's children here, including me." She said, making my mouth fall open. "Second of all, it's time to eat."

"How long were you standing there?" I asked, embarrassed that she had heard what just happened.

"Long enough, "babygirl""She said, mocking Shuri. "At least try to be quiet"

"I hate you." I laughed, feeling my cheeks starting to heat up.

"Shuri, make sure to wash your hands." She commented, pushing the door open before walking away.

I looked over at Shuri who was still smirking.

"We should do that more often"

•      •      •

Thank y'all for all of the reads. 🥺 My heart is so full. Also Thank you to my 10 loyal voters 😭 y'all are really the best. I hope y'all are enjoying reading, just as much as I'm enjoying writing. ♥️ Again, I love reading yalls comments and I appreciate y'all!