Part 3

His pov:
After i finished my sentence i realized I shouldn't have said the word "divorce" she probably didn't think of it but i think i gave her a idea. I didn't want her to divorce me ever. She was the love of my life. She was everything i could have asked for. As silence filled the room i became worried and worried each second as what she would say. As she began speaking all i could think about was what if she divorces me. Theres no way im approving it then.

Y/N Pov:
My mind went blank as he spoke "divorce???" There's no way I'm divorcing this man. Even if I did I would regret it my whole life. He was perfect, he loved me and most of all whatever happens I trust him.

As silence kept filling the air, I took a deep breath and said "no, there is no way I'm divorcing you. I was just shocked and mad why you've kept this from me from our 5yr marriage. You know i trust you and whatever happens I'll still love you"

H/n pov:
As she spoke those words my mind felt as ease and felt relieved because she wouldn't divorce me. I celebrated in my mind. As i finally calmed down i said "so are we good now?" She looked at me smiling and said "yes baby, why don't you want to?" I said in return "of course not baby, i just couldn't believe you knew my job and still accepted it calmly with no hesitations. I'm sorry i kept this from you, i was just afraid that if you knew you'll never forgive me, and i didn't want that."

The next day as i woke up next to him, my husband H/N. Memories filled my mind as I remembered what had happened yesterday. I still couldn't believe my eyes that my husband was a MAFIA. A real Mafia. Ever since i was a teenager i had always dreamt of a mafia boyfriend/mafia husband from all the stories i've read about them. I couldn't believe my teenage dream came true. I had a loving, caring, mafia husband who loves me. I finally snapped out of the thought. As i stood up i felt a sudden grab on my wrist. As i turn around it was h/n and he spoke in a deep husky sleepy voice "good morning baby. where are you going?" he said as he grabbed my wrist gently. I said i was going to...

I took a deep breath and said "I'm going out to meet my childhood friend" I grabbed my bag and went to the cafe. I arrived just before him, my childhood friend Caleb has been waiting for me. I looked around inside and look around the tables and spotted him from afar. As i sat down to the chair in front of him, i couldn't believe that my childhood bestfriend has already grown so tall and handsome. I could feel girls eyes staring at him. The baristas even looked at him and whispered to each other on how handsome he is. When i finally sat down, he put his hand up and signaled a waiter. The waiter came to us and asked what we would like to order. He gave us a menu. We both grabbed a menu. I opened it and checked what I should order. The waiter patiently waited for us to order. "I'll have a cappucino and a chocolate doughnut please" i said looking at the waiter. "And I'll have a latte and a croissant" said Caleb. The waiter nodded and written down our orders on his notes. He left our table to tell our orders at the kitchen. While we waited for our food and drinks, He begane speaking "so how's life" he said looking at me with a curious grin.
"Nothing much" i said. "Do you still have that weird habit of yours when you were a kid?" He asked in a voice that seemed like he was going to laugh but he prevented it from happening. "CALEB, YOU'RE DONE, ofcourse i don't have it anymore!" i said while furiously looking at him. He laughed.
"Well i was just curious if you still had it" he said while trying to stop laughing. We just laughed and talked about things. While we were talking abouy my husband as i was going to say "do you know he-". The waiter came to our table interrupting our lively conversation and gave us our food. "Excuse me" she said while putting our orders in the table. When she left Caleb said "so what were you saying again?" He asked. As i was about to say something someone opened the door and when I looked who it was I was shocked because it was.

There he was, the man who i was shocked to see. It was my husband. He looked around looking for a person. As he kept looking at the tables. He looked at me and made eye contact. He approaches you in a hurry looking like he's about to kill someone. He saw you with a guy. He was rushing towards you and immediately grabbed your wrist. He said in an angry voice looking at Caleb "I'm sorry but she has something to do." He turned around and pulled me by force because of his hand around my wrist. I try to pull his hand away but he kept tightening it and wouldn't let go. "It hurts" i said looking at him. He said without looking at you "we're almost there so stop complaining." He didn't listen to me and continued dragging me to his car. When we finally arrived to the car he pulled me and pushed me into the car and closed the Car door harshly. He entered the car and sat at the driver seat. He started the engines and i looked at the car mirror and saw his face looking furious. I said to myself "calm down I'll just explain it to him". I took a deep breath and said "h/n darling listen to me-" he interrupts me and shouted "SHUTUP YOU BITCH" looking at me in disbelief and anger. He didn't want to listen to me so how should i explain. "You told me you were gonna go out with a friend, HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME AND GO ON A DATE?"
I spoke "HE IS THAT FRIEND. WE WERE JUST CATCHING UP BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER IN LIKE 7YEARS." I shouted in anger. He was always possesive and easily jealous. It's his flaw and i always didn't like it about him. He was always obsessive with me. "DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME Y/N. I KNOW YOU'RE JUST MAKING EXCUSES BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A CHEATER".