Finally

Arnold tried to visit Helga in the hospital,but they wouldn't let him,so a few days later he decided to try again. He walks through the double doors and goes directly to the front desk."I'm here to see Helga Pataki."he says."Hold on."a nurse says and types on the computer."She's going to be released at three today,but you're welcome to visit her. She's in room 238 on the sixth floor."she informs. Arnold gives her a small smile and heads to Helga's room. He slowly opens the door,just in case she was sleeping,but instead he finds her quiet and looking out the large glass window of a wall."Helga?"he says softly. She turns to him a little,her clean white bed sheet still staying in place."A-are you okay?"he asks. Helga notions him to come closer. He sits in a chair next her her,kind of freaked out by his height he could see from the window."I missed you."she stays quietly."And yes,I'm okay. Very okay."she smiles. She sits up and opens her arms,telling Arnold to give her a hug. He scoots closer and hugs her snug,as if she would disappear if he let go. Finally he had to let go,and he sits back in his chair."You were part of my motivation to get out of there,you know. If it weren't for you guys,I probably would've just let them do anything to me and be rid of me. But it was you guys who helped me out in a way. If I don't have you,then I have nothing."Helga explains. Arnold is taken aback a bit by what she said.'I'm part of the reason why Helga gained the strength to get out of there?'he thinks."Wow. Well if I were you,I would say that too. If I didn't have you guys,then I don't have anything."he replies. He knew he could tell Helga his feelings right here and now,but things didn't seem right. He gets a text from Gerald telling him to come pack because they were leaving the next day."I'm sorry,I-I have to go. But come meet me in Central Park to talk,there's something important that I've been dying to tell you!"Arnold says as he quickly runs out the room before Helga could reply."Ar-"the door shuts."nold."she croaks out before sitting back on her pillow. She smiles and covers her face. This was one hell of a trip,but she still loved it and was still moving here when she started her career.
At three,Helga leaves the hospital by herself because she didn't tell anyone when she released,and she needed to meet Arnold. She takes a bus to Central Park and waits by a bench for Arnold. Ten minutes later he's running up,breathless and apologizing."It's fine ,Football head! Just tell me why I'm here."she laughs and playfully punches his arm. Arnold blushes and they both walk for a bit,having a light conversation."Now tell me why I'm here."Helga grins evil. Arnold's face blushes even harder.'Its now or never. Do it before you loose her for good!'he thinks to himself."Well,"he starts."I was going to tell you in that restaurant,but after what happened,it has confirmed my choice and made me realize how much I need you."he holds her hand pulls her in close."When I lost you,I was loosing my mind. You were all I thought about,and I tried everything to look for you. Loosing you has made me confirm my feelings for you,and even before the trip I always felt this way,but wouldn't admit it. Now I do. I love you Helga G. Pataki. Ever since I first met you when I was three,to saving the neighborhood,to today,I have always loved you. All I need in life to be truly happy is to be with you and you love me the same way I do to you." Helga is standing in his arms,face full, of shock. Sadly she always thought that her love for Arnold would just a one-sided love,but now she knows that this is wrong.'A-Arnold,h-he loves me back!'she thinks to herself. She blushes."Arnold that day when we saved the neighborhood on the rooftop where I confessed,I meant every word of it. I still love you Arnold. Ever since we first met,to day,I love you,and will always love you even if we aren't meant to be. I will always still love you,no matter what. Even with different spouses and lives,or together with a happily married life. That's just who we are. Arnold and Helga:-" "The enemies,the lovers,the eternal paradox"they both say in unison. Both blondes kiss together intensely,knowing no one would see them, because they were secluded. After a minute or so they break apart. "Finally."they both breathe out,still in each other's embrace.
Author's notes:
*Sniffles*wow I can't believe this is the end. It still seemed like there was plenty more chapters to go,but here it is. The final one. Well on a lighter note,the song "Today was a good day"by Ice Cube came on just as I ended this chapter. Well I guess today was a good day. Don't worry,I'm still gonna write more stories! It would also be so amazing if you could read my story 'Nadine's World' thanks! So like,comment,follow, and ARNOLDXHELGA FOREVER!!! ~Brooklyndiva02