A day in New York

Helga wakes up with a yawn and a smile. Surprisingly she had a great night's sleep and was ready for the day! She hears a muffled voice from under her,making her realize what position she was in. The pillows blocking each blonde were sprawled all over the floor and bed,the covers were crinkled and messed up,and she was laying on top of Arnold,crushing him,and he was being potentially suffocated. Belgae gasps from surprise and hops of the bed. Arnold coughs and sits up in the hurricane of a bed."Well thanks for finally letting me breathe!"he greets sarcastically."Thanks for the rise and shine attitude Mary Sunshine."Helga starts,equally sarcastic."How did the bed end up like this?"she asks. Arnold explains that around three in the morning Helga started talking in her sleep about some cornflower God and eventually it turned into chaos when she started moving a lot,bouncing,and other crazy stuff until she finally topped it off with her laying on top of him. Meanwhile Helga was thinking'I used to call Arnold my Cornflower-haired God...'she sighs with relief she didn't say anything giving away her feelings. When Arnold finished Helga lies and tells him she did have a dream about an adventure. Gladly,Arnold fell for it and Helga goes to shower. The hot water sprinkles her skin as the steam surrounds her. She felt at ease,and was deep in thought as she showered. Most people would find that water boiling,but Helga liked especially hot showers and baths. She steps out the shower naked,not really caring because the door was locked,and starts on her hair. She decides to put it in one very neatly curled ponytail to the side,topping it off with a pink bow rubber band.
Outside Arnold was cleaning the bed,mumbling under his breath about no help,and gathering his stuff for when he brushes his hair when he exits he shower.'Now where's my brush...'he thinks looking around.'Oh,I probably left it in the bathroom. I should be able to just go in and get it because Helga should be about dressed right now.'he thinks as he walks to the door and turn the knob,opening the door to a crack. Inside,Helga hears the knob turn,and with catlike reflexes,she grabs the door and blocks the force from outside to get in."Whoever you are,I suggest you get away from this door because in not the type of girl to get raped and I will kick you ass,even if I have to do it naked! I know you aren't Arnold,because I know he wouldn't come in without knocking."she threatens. Arnold feels a wave of guilt and embarrassment fly over him and he blushes."No,no it is Arnold! I just assumed you were dressed so I could come in and get my brush."he explains. 'Arnold?!'she thinks,still holding the door. She then blushes at the situation she was in. One more push,and Arnold could see her naked and then what? Things would be so awkward between them,and he could go tell his buddies he saw me naked!'No,Arnold is a gentleman,he wouldn't do that...then again,it's good to be safe.'Helga thinks to herself. She puts on a front to hide her nervousness,and she chooses annoyance. She grabs the brush,pretends to be agitated by sighing,and hits Arnold's hand with the brush before handing it to him."Ow,what was that for?!"he says."Don't ever try to come in here while I'm not dressed!"Helga replies."I didn't know you were...naked...but I'm sorry."he trails off,blushing at the thought. Helga knew he was probably blushing too,making her blush harder."Whatever."she concludes,and shuts the door quickly,and locks it.
Later after both blondes are dressed and ready,they're called downstairs by the hotel phone. They both arrive,in their respective groups,and listen to their guardians. Both teachers explain that they were going to have breakfast,go to the Statue of Liberty,the new World Trade Center,have a hour of rest at the hotel,and end it off with a fancy dinner at a restaurant. Then after we could have the rest of the night off. All students clap and cheer at their plans for the first day in New York,and file up onto the busses."Wow,I'm very excited for today's plans!"Phoebe exclaims."I know right? The teachers better not mess up the fun,because we both know Mr. S is basically in charge,and he knows almost nothing about today's teenagers."Helga points out. Phoebe nods her head in agreement and daydreams. The bus soon arrives at their first stop."Class,I've done some research on today's teenagers,and I decided that we're going to eat at Starbucks for breakfast!"Mr. Simmons exclaims. The bus fills with squeals from all the popular,snobby,pretty girls,while everyone else groan. Helga groans loudly"Ugh,Starbucks is too damn expensive and only basic bitches and rich 'princesses' go there!"she complains to Phoebe."Well who else do you see over there?"Phoebe says and points her head towards Rhonda,Lila,and all the other snobs.Helga laughs."I'm really rubbing off on you aren't I? I love you."she says and gives her best friend a hug. Phoebe beams proudly for a second,then the bus halts to a stop. The teenagers file out the busses and fill the Starbucks up to the brim. Other teenagers who worked in the store started to panic and rush,trying to get all the students their correct orders.
After a breakfast full of gossiping about the snobby princesses and teenage girl squeals,all the student head back on the bus,ready to go to their next stop."Statue of liberty,here we come!"Mr. Simmons exclaims as the bus trudges along its way.
The bus soon arrives at the docks and while Mr. Simmons and Ms. Velleto pay for a ferry,the student stand in their assigned groups chatting."I'm so excited! I've always wanted to visit the Statue of Liberty,and now is my chance!"Phoebe exclaims to Gerald. He blushes nervously and agrees."I know,I can't wait to get to the top!" Helga rolls her eyes in disgust at the fact they won't get together."So you going to the top?"Helga asks Arnold nonchalantly."Of course,who wouldn't?!"he answers."Okay students,file onto the ferries and keep hold onto all your belongings because we won't go back to get them,especially you ladies!"Ms. Velleto orders. The students comply,and everyone is seated,ready to get to one of the United States' most famous landmark. Helga is squished next to Arnold as Phoebe is having a great time with Gerald up in the spacious front. Soon,both ferries arrive on the small island where that statue stood,and the students pile out."My purse!"a girl with blonde hair exclaims and runs back onto the ferry.'People already not listening...'Arnold thinks to himself and walks behind Mr. Simmons with Helga following behind him. "Everyone has to pay their own entrance fee!" Mr. Simmons announces. The students groan,but take out their money and pay. After everyone pays,a worker leads everyone to the stairs."Wait there are stairs?!"Rhonda exclaims."Well,yea princess."Helga sarcastically replies."But I thought there was an elevator?"Rhonda asks the worker,ignoring Helga."I'm afraid not,don't worry,it's great exercise."He replies."What do you think I do to maintain this body? Anyway,how may steps are there? Like fifty?"Rhonda asks."Nope. 354."the man proudly beams. Rhonda nearly passes out from exhaustion,not even doing anything remotely tiring. Nadine helps her up and comforts her."Don't worry,it will all be alright."Rhonda nods her head slowly,and stand up on her heels."Let's do this."she says. Helga and Phoebe roll their eyes."But won't your feet hurt?"Arnold asks her."Arnold darling,I ran a marathon in heels before."Rhonda laughs and walks away,everyone already heading up the stairs."I can't believe Nadine can stand being best friends with her."Helga whispers to her best friend."Well they have known each other for a long time,and it must be something in sync that's making things go right."Phoebe replies. Over the years,Phoebe and Helga had become great friends with Nadine,sharing music interests,science interests,and other ones too. You could even say they were better friends than she and Rhonda. But we all know that's a lie...
The students finally arrive to the top and look out onto the view. Some squeal from fright,others gasp in awe. Nadine slips away from Rhonda's gossiping group and look out onto the view by herself listening to"Foolish"by Ashanti through her headphones."Hi Nadine."Phoebe and Helga greet."Oh,hey."she replies,taking one earbud out her ear. For the first part there,all three girls spend their time chatting until they separate back into their groups. The rest of the time is spent talking to their group members and eating snacks while looking over the view.
An hour later they leave the landmark,get on the busses and head to the World Trade Center memorial. Most of the students are quiet while their,paying their respects,and just watching. Others debate on whether the government was up to it or not,and other conspiracy theories."Hey,do you believe in those conspiracy theories?"Phoebe asks her group members."Of course. Some things seem exaggerated,but I think it makes sense." Helga answers. Arnold and Gerald nod their heads in agreement."I think so too."Phoebe replies,just looking over the memorial sight. After another hour,everyone decides to get to the hotel so they could get ready for the restaurant. A lot of people were ready by the second hour,but after three hours,Mr. Simmons calls everyone down and they go to a fancy Italian restaurant. Things are fine until Arnold and Helga get into a heated argument over having to share a desert in order to save money,and the other class gets into a food fight because of Sid,Stinky,and Harold. Both teachers are blushing nervously for some reason unknown to everyone else."Hey,are the teachers okay?"Arnold asks his group."I don't know,but I just want to get home because these people are an embarrassment."Helga says as Rhonda complains that she didn't order bacon inside her pasta. Once everyone finishes eating,they ride the bus back to the hotel,squished in their groups."I think Mr. S and Ms. Velleto have a thing!"Park,a classmate,exclaims to Arnold."What makes you think that?"he asks confused."I heard them talking about some make out session and apologizing about getting too restless."he answers. The group burst into laughter,and it dies down once they get to the hotel.
After an hour of rest,Sid's room is calling everyone up,telling them to go down to the pool for a party. Of course Helga is tired at first,but then rushes into her bikini because of the thought of swimming with Arnold like that was exciting."Come on Arnold!"Helga exclaims."I'm coming,I'm coming!"He says back,grabbing everything he needed. Both blondes arrive to a party with blasting music,a filled up pool,flashing lights,and even a smoke machine."Woah Sid,how did you sneak all this here?"Arnold, asks."I have my ways."Sid says and walks off. Everyone was there except for campfire lass girl and her friends because they were too tired. Before the party could get one full blast,many adults come out,including the teachers,and shut down the party. People start to rush to their rooms so they wouldn't get caught. Luckily Arnold,Helga,Phoebe,and Gerald could make it. As Arnold and Helga ran through the hall laughing and soaking wet,he sees her body bouncing as she runs. He blushes and tries to ignore it,but it's becoming a harder task to do. He feels as if he's going to burst and get a nosebleed,But extremely luckily,they get to their room and Helga runs into the bathroom,to shower and change."Hey,you can get in after me!"she smirks and turns around,shutting the bathroom door behind her. But not before he could see her body bounce once more."Oh why Helga?!'he thinks as his face turns tomato red.
Author's notes:
I'm sorry if they ending is very tacky,but I was set on a time limit,and I felt I made you guys wait too long for this chapter. And the reason this chapter too so long is because the anime fandom is sucking me back in to its black hole...oh no... Lol,anyway the next chapter will come soon. I apologize for any mistakes or typos,but I'm really tired. Okay so like,comment,and follow! Love you! ~Brooklyndiva02 P.s: ARNOLDXHELGA FOREVER!!!