"Yeah, go ahead." Floyd quickly grabbed the fake finger from Azul's hold and popped it into his mouth, chewing on it for a few seconds before swallowing. "I don't think you can taste the cherry flavour of the finger against the blood's strawberry flavour, but it's a work in progress," Y/n mentioned, grabbing the rings he had put in his pocket earlier to prevent them from getting dirty and put them back on.

"I see..." Azul muttered with a chuckle that quickly turned into a laugh. Motioning the accountant to his side, Y/n made his way to stand on the housewardens left while Floyd stood to his brother's right. "Newcomers of the Octavinelle dorm, meet the one and only Y/n. Our accountant and treasurer helps with managing the lounge funds as well as personal profits. Any issues regarding money, from the ingredient stock to replacement uniforms, go to him." A quiet round of applause was heard from the crowd as a proud smile grew on said crab's lips. "As you have seen, he is not afraid of messing with others, so I suggest not getting on his bad side." In the blink of an eye, Y/n's grin turned menacing, his expression being copied by the twins who stood on the other side of Azul. "Same with Floyd, the brother of our very own vice housewarden, Jade. Each one of them will happily deal with any problems within this dorm."

"These minnows will be safe with us ~" Floyd spoke with a slur, the first-years shivering slightly as his mismatched eyes scanned them with a mischievous kind of excitement.

"Let us have a good year," Jade stated, placing his left hand on his chest. While his body language came off as honest, his fellow second-years knew better. It seemed there was more than one Octavinelle student who put up a false exterior and hid their motives.

"With all that being said and done, let the four of us show you all to your new rooms in this magnificent space," the housewarden announced. His light grey eyes didn't leave the crowd as he leaned closer to Y/n, turning his head to whisper in the other's ear. "Could you pick up the two that fainted? I believe you carry some of the responsibility for their condition " Azul quietly spoke, making the other chuckle guiltily with a bit of a flushed expression.

"Of course, Sir. I'd just love to follow your orders~" Y/n joking retorted, earning a teasing hit to his side from his friend. Chuckling loudly, the second year stepped into the crowd of first years, easily picking up and holding the two passed-out students over his shoulders with ease. More than a few looked  at Y/n with awe while a couple of others were intimidated by his show of strength. "Do you want me to put them in their rooms or just carry them along until they wake up?"

"The dorm rooms will be the last part of the tour. So, yes, carry them until they wake up or we reach the rooms," Jade replied, laughing a bit at the sight of Y/n's deadpan face. Azul began to walk away, intending to lead the new students to the kitchen. Most followed him, while a few others fell behind, clearly dragging feet. However, they quickly realized it was futile to try and escape with the taller Leech twin and Y/n bringing up the rear.

"Onwards we go little minnows~" Floyd 'encouraged' the first years to move, his intimidating toothy smile making a few shiver.

"Did you freshies know that I was the one who originally bit off my finger?" Y/n spoke up, leaning over the first years, the two bodies on his shoulders further enhancing his imposing presence. "I was six years old. There had been a terrible earthquake my whole house crumbled down. A large piece of stone managed to miss every single part of me except my finger. So, being the clever little crab I was I started gnawing and absolutely devouring it-"

"Crabby, they've been scared off," Floyd interrupted the other's story, pointing out how they were the only ones left in the open lounge area. "Such a scary story for the little shrimpies~" He sarcastically told the other, his grin fading only slightly. A chuckle left Y/n's throat as he began to make his way toward the kitchen.