~So It Begins~

3rd Person POV:

With barely any noise, Azul, Jade and the new Octavinelle first years walked through the hall and stepped into their magic mirror. Their destination? The Monstro Lounge, which had been brightly and grandly lit up to welcome the new students. Stopping in the entry room, Azul turned to face the fresh faces, a knowing grin growing on his lips.

"Welcome to the Monstro Lounge, the official and approved cafe of Night Raven College," he announced, earning a quiet round of applause. "Every single one of you will work alongside each other to keep this lounge of ours functioning well and orderly." One or two quiet groans came from the group, immediately becoming silent at the sight of Jade's menacing smile. "Now, now, it isn't all bad. Eventually, more and more workers will come from the other dorms, one way or another," Azul chuckled at his own vague words, leaving the new Octavinelle residents to murmur amongst themselves confusedly. "Initially, I had planned for our treasurer and accountant to review a few dorm rules. However, seeing as he isn't present-"

The loud sound of a dish-shattering echoed through the lounge, making a few of the first years jump in surprise. Before either of the dorm leaders could say anything, Y/n burst out of the kitchen doors. Noticeably, he held a pair of sleek black shoes near his chest and wore what could only be described as a look mixed between panic and naughtiness. Not even a moment later, Floyd came rushing out, just slow enough to not quite catch up to Y/n. "Gimme back my shoes, Crabby!" The moray shouted as the two of them made their way in the direction of the first-year group. Floyd was clearly having trouble with his balance, his turquoise socks not providing much grip against the shiny smooth floor. Azul let a sigh while Jade grinned at the sight of the duo, not bothering to stop them as they grew closer.

"And what are you gonna do about it- Ack!" Y/n had begun to taunt the other, looking over his shoulder before getting tackled to the ground in the middle of the freshman crowd. The first-years had been smart enough to step back from the wrestling sophomores, yet curious enough to continue watching the fight. Within a few seconds, Y/n had been pinned down, Floyd sitting on top of him, holding up Y/n's left arm, which he had carried the shoes with, in the air.

"I'll be taking these back," Floyd proudly said, grinning at the feeling of many curious eyes on him. "And as a reminder to never steal my shoes again..." In the blink of an eye, Y/n's left ring finger was 'bitten' off, a red substance dripping down his hand. The crab let out a loud shout while Floyd looked up at the first years, Y/n's 'finger' resting in between his sharp teeth, 'blood' trickling down his chin onto the floor. Silence fell among the group as their faces turned pale white. It wasn't until one kid fainted, his body hitting the floor with a loud thump did the other first-years begin to panic. The high-pitched screams drowned out Y/n's 'pained' whimpers as he held his hand close to his chest.

"Alright, EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!" Azul roared, his voice echoing off the walls as the first-years became silent once again. The housewarden let out a small cough to clear his throat before walking towards his fellow second years, kneeling down to their level to pull Y/n's 'finger' out of Floyd's mouth. "Wow, that's very detailed work. There is no way you could've made it in the short span of time you spent here before we arrived. How long have you been planning this out?" he questioned, making the freshmen look at him in confusion while the troublemakers only chuckled.

"I've been working on that bad boy for a couple of days now. It just so happened that the perfect opportunity arose, wouldn't you say, Floyd?" Y/n spoke, easily pushing the moray off him and standing up.

"Crabby's idea was amazing~" With those words, Floyd stood up, leaning against his partner in crime. "Not to mention tasty." Another student passed out at the sight of both Y/n and Floyd licking the 'blood' of themselves, a content smile on both of them. "Can I finish off your finger?"