(Looks amazing right?)
"Wow.. thanks." He said an sat down. He took a sip and was amazedby my amazing cooking.

"It's good isn't it?" I smirked. He nodded. I sat down and started eating too. Right before we were done eating someone came in.

"Oh, father. I didn't know you were coming home." Shi-Eun said. This is his father?

"Oh, hi Shi-Eun. I heard you didn't go to cram school. And who is this? Is it your girlfriend?" Shi-Eun just sighed and I became red. I stood up and bowed.

"Hello Shi-Eun's father, I'm his friend. L/N Y/N I'll be staying here for a week if you don't mind." He nodded and smiled.

"Did you make this? That's amazing. Thank you for feeding my son." He shook my hand.

"Father.. Why are you here? You said that you would be away for 2 weeks." Shi-Eun said while finishing his jjigae.

"Oh right, I came here to tell you I'm gonna be gone for a month and the 2 weeks trip got cancelled. And I came to see if you could stay at someone's house for a bit. But I guess Y/N can just be here for a month if that's okay with you two?" We both nodded. I mean a month is quite long but what could go wrong?

"Great, I need to pack so you continue eating and I'll be off." He smiled and started packing. I finished my food so I started getting to wash the dishes.

"Wait, Y/N I can wash them. You did cook for me." I nodded and he started doing the dishes while I got changed in the bathroom.

" I nodded and he started doing the dishes while I got changed in the bathroom

When I was done Shi-Eun's father was heading out.

"Have a safe trip sir." He nodded and went out. I checked Shi-Eun's room and he was studying with his AirPods in. I went over to the couch and went on my phone until 11.

"I'm going to sleep now." Shi-Eun said while I brushed my teeth. I nodded and he turned off his light. I checked the weather too see if it was gonna be cold or hot tomorrow. It was gonna be extremely hot so I picked out some clothes for tomorrow and packed everything I needed for tomorrow.

I pulled the blanket Shi-Eun gave me over my body and laid on the couch and tried to go to sleep.

Next day

My alarm went off and I had to get up. Shi-Eun was already up since he goes to school earlier.

"Good morning." I say as I see him eat an apple.

"Morning." He said. I went into the bathroom and did all I needed to do.

 I went into the bathroom and did all I needed to do

Shi-Eun looked at me for a second.

"Does your school not have a uniform?" He asked.

"It does have a uniform but I don't want strangers to know what school I go to." He nodded and put the apple in the bin.

"Smart. I need to go now. See you later." I waved and he waved too and went out the door.

"I need to go too." I said to myself. I was about to go but I saw Shi-Eun's AirPods on his desk and decided to take it to his school. I walked to his school since my school is close there. When I was near his classroom I saw that Shi-Eun was getting beat up by that Young-bin idiot.

"HEY!" I shouted. Everyone was silent. And everyone stared at me. I walked over and placed Shi-Eun's AirPods on his desk. I tied my hair and placed my bag down.

"I gave you a warning didn't I?" I looked up at him. I helped Shi-Eun up.

"Where did they hit you?" He showed me and it was already causing a bruise. I scoffed.

"And who hit you?" He pointed at three people.
I nodded and gestured him to sit down.

"Didn't I tell you to stop, I even gave you a warning."

(Watch the video at the top and pretend you are wendnesday and the three boys are Young-bin and his minions)

"Y/N what are you doing here?" It was Soo-Ho. I put my hands on my hips

"Your friend was getting beaten up so I took care of it." Soo-Ho got a bit scared. I checked my phone and needed to go.

"I need to go, bye." I waved and ran to school, again.

1247 words

Sorry this part was a bit rushed I literally wrote it in an hour and that's very fast for a 1000+ word chapter with breaks in between. I hope enjoyed this part. :)