Cyberspace 1-1

After being sucked through the wierd diamond-shaped portal, Sonic found himself falling onto a glitchy landmass that looked suspiciously like Green Hills.

He landed safely on the ground, and his instincts told him to start running.

He looked at his left arm and found a watch that had a hologram making machine that projects Sonic's abilities.

He saw something called "boost", tapped on it, and gained a sudden boost of speed.

Sonic ran and ran, until he ran into a problem(geddit?).

There was a high wall separating him and the rest of the Cyberspace.

He then saw a little question mark and walked towards it.

When Sonic touched it, another hologram appeared, saying that Sonic can double jump. All he had to do is to jump and jump again midair.

It was hard at first, so after a few tries, Sonic got the hang of it and double jumped over the wall.

Then, he saw a zip. The zip was attached to the wall and when Sonic took hold on it, zoomed up, bringing Sonic with it.

Barely ten seconds later, Sonic ran into another problem. Badniks.

He decided to use a move called the homing attack to destroy the badniks.

After half a minute of running, destroying and looping, Sonic reached the end of Cyberspace 1-1.

There was a she'll shaped portal that, when Sonic touched, transported Sonic to the real Sonic Frontiers.