chapter:- 1

Udaipur, birla hospital.

Dr aarohi birla, neurologist, was sitting in her cabin while studying a file. When a nurse entered and informed her that a patient was there.

Aarohi:- hm let them come.

Soon entered an elderly woman and a young man.

Man:- hello doctor! Good morning. Actually my grandma had a operation recently and now her head is being paining again. Here are the reports

Aarohi nooded but then felt the man gazing at her with doe eyes so lifted her eyes and the man diverted his attention.

After some time along with some tests aarohi recommended some medicines.

The man escorted the woman and then came back.

Man:- hey!!
Aarohi again lifted her eyes from the file and saw that man waving hiss hands and said “bahut der se kar rahi hu notice... Kuch chahiye aapko”

“nahi”

“to???”

“actually bas itnaa puchna chahta tha...” the man trailed while brushing his hands on his hairs when aarohi cut him of and said “kuch bhi puchnee se pahle I will let you know I am married...” in a stern voice.

The man's smile disappeared and he tsked and went without saying anything in the meantime the aarohi shaked her head when her mobile rang.

Udaipur outskirts

A big single story apartment was shown where the same elderly woman entered with the man and they were shown to be aasha Malhotra and Naman Malhotra.

Aasha:- acha Naman ek baat bta kya baat karne gya thaa us doctor se tu.

Naman:- Bhai ki setting karwane gya tha pta chla wo already married hai.

Aasha:- tu kyu karta hai aisa...use nhi pasand...

Naman just shrugged and book the flight ticket for Delhi for them to return.

Here in birla mansion.

All the senior birlas along with aarohi were at there workplace.

In abhira's room, abhimanyu was sitting on the red recliner sofa when 2 small hands cover his each eyes.

A small smile broke on his lips when he touched both hands.

“oh god ye itna andhera kha se ho gya...ab chachu ko kaun bachayenga..”

“shivu bachayega...!!!!!” shivansh birla 6 yrs old son of parth and shefali exclaimed.

“naahi pari bachayegi!!!” paridhi birla daughter of aarohi and neil babbled while shoving his hands of her badepa's face.

Abhimanyu laughed and picked them both in his lap and stared at them who squealed in his lap.

Paridhi was the daughter of neirohi who was as cheerful as a buzzing bee.

Abhimanyu sat there looking at them and his roamed over a small photo of there marriage.

Akshara...the name which was engraved in every nook and corner of his heart... Abhimanyu's whole life was turned upside down in that one single day. Losing so many of his relations in one day did leave a very bad imprint on him but due to responsibilities he was never able to break down. The responsibility of his Neil's children, responsibility of his mother as well as so many professional responsibility.

And one day he got to know that akshara also left him... Everyone belived that she died but he couldn't. And somewhere in his heart he was contended that she was away. Atleast away from the never ending jabs and taunts from his mother. He also sometime felt suffocated in her presence but couldn't leave her.

Abhi was lost in his thoughts when shivu patted on his shoulder and said
“chachi ki yaad aa rahi hai chachu??”

“shh balima ne mna kiya hai jol se nai bolte..” paridhi whispered as one day shivansh innocently asked shefali about akshara's picture in abhimanyu room and manjari went all her anger out on the kid so shefali said not to take akshara name in the house.

______________________________________

Hey guys!!!

There is a leap of 5 years. I know some of you might find this bad but yes I think this 5 yrs were needed in the story for a character development of some character.

One of them is abhi. In my story abhimanyu never blamed akshara for Neil's death. He just wanted her to be in peace as well as some time to sort this out.

After anisha's death track harshwardhan birla had a good character development so this time I am planning to make aarohi have some changes. One can't change complete ever but some changes are needed in life so yes.

Each person have a story of it's own so pls give love...

Next update after 70+ likes and 30+ comments.

Most probably tomorrow