06

Apparently, Ravenclaw had underestimated the Potter kid. It was a close race between him and Cho Chang, but he had ended up getting the golden snitch and hence winning the game for Gryffindor. Before that, Ravenclaw had been winning the game 90-50.

Amara was walking down the hall after lunch, having finished her DADA homework and wanting to go to the kitchen to ask the elved for some cake, because she wasn't a fan of muffins. She was listening to music, as per usual, when she saw two redheads out of the corner of her eye. She lightly tapped her earring to stop the music and followed them without them noticing. They were walking towards her common room. Intrigued, she hid behind a wall to listen to their conversation, but decided to jump in when she heard them mention dungobombs.

"Don't you dare throw those into my common room!" She said

"Jeez, woman!" Said Fred "You scared us!"

"Don't worry" spoke George "We can't solve the riddle to enter anyways"

She quirked an eyebrow. She was certain that they could, in fact, easily solve the riddles to enter. She thought that the whole riddle-for-a-password thing was inherently stupid, because being in a house other than Ravenclaw did not make someone dumb (and vice-versa, all Ravenclaws were nor brilliant), and the riddles were fairly simple. She stared at George for a second, urging him to keep talking.

"We were planning on putting the dungobombs on Slytherin's common room. We were here because we were looking for you!"

She was confused, to say the least: not once had she talked to Fred Weasley in her life, and her and George only talked in the library.

"For me?" They both nodded eagerly "Why?"

"Well," started Fred "we need help with a potion, and we thought about asking a Ravenclaw because you guys are know it alls."

"So I suggested you!" Exclaimed George excitedly

"We are not know it alls" replied Amara, slightly offended "We value erudition, but that does not mean we possess it."

"Well, yeah, of course we knew that."

"But you talk like a book, so you're probably smart."

She sighed. "What do you need help with? I'm younger than you, anyways."

"Well, we had this potion in mind and-"

She interrupted Fred. "I'm not going to help you with one of your pranks. You are always getting caught, and my parents would kill me if I got a detention."

"It's not for a prank!"

"But rather for an experiment!"

"Uh-huh." She deadpanned.

"Seriously!" Pleaded George "C'mon Amara, please! I won't ask anything of you ever again, I promise!"

Reclutantly, she followed them to the library to grab some potions books. She was internally quite pleased, because potions was one of her best subjects and she liked to show off.

They told her that they wanted to create a new potion, so it would take a lot of research and trial and error to brew the correct mix, and hence she would be spending a lot of time with the twins. Amara saw Cho give her a questioning look on the hallway and then a thumbs up as she walked with them.