I was too happy about being able to be home and being around my friends again that the sight of Madison didn't even bother me anymore.

Surprisingly, she wasn't attached to Shuri's hip anymore and instead was flirting with one of our guy friends.

I walked over to Shuri who was roasting her marshmallow and took a seat beside her.

"You good?" I asked, noticing she wasn't really talking.

She just nodded, not taking her focus from the marshmallow.

I could tell she was bothered by my presence, I'm assuming it was because of what happened earlier today.

"I'm sorry," I sighed. "About earlier today."'

"It's fine" She shrugged, still avoiding looking my way.

"You were right." I whispered, playing with the thread on my sweater. "I was jealous.. but not of Bria or Madison. I was jealous because they had the one person that I want more than anything.. you" I continued whispering, hoping no one could hear me.

She finally looked up at me. A small smile taking over.

"Yeah, I know" She laughed, making me roll my eyes and hit her arm. "So what are we going to do about that?" Her eyebrows raised.

I shrugged, trying to think of what I even wanted to come from me admitting my feelings.

"Okay guys," Riri announced, capturing everyone's attention. "You already know what time it is" She smiled, pulling a bottle of alcohol from behind her back.

"Dare or drink" We all responded in unison.

•      •      •

After saying our goodbyes and making sure everyone made it to their cars safely, I headed upstairs to hop in the shower.

Everyone had a really good time and I was actually a little tipsy from our game that had left many others completely drunk.

Thankfully, Madison had left and I'm assuming Riri and Shuri were in the guest bedrooms, getting ready for bed.

I wrapped a towel around my body, walking out of my bathroom and plopping down on my bed.

I sat there scrolling through my phone, allowing myself to air dry when Shuri's head popped through my door.

"Oh, sorry" She muttered, looking down.

"You're fine. Come in." I wrapped my towel a little tighter, walking over closing and locking the door behind her so no more heads pop in.

"Hi" She said, giggling, making me realize she was definitely drunk or at least tipsy.

"Did you need something?" I asked, laughing at her inability to stand straight.

"Yeah" She smiled, walking closer to me, grabbing onto my towel and pulling me closer.

"You're definitely drunk" I commented, still laughing.

"A little" She whispered, still smiling from ear to ear.

I shook my head, looking down, trying to avoid the intense eye contact that was happening.

"You always smell so good" She commented, making me look back up at her.

"I did just get out of the shower." I laughed. "Now what do you want" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"You" She simply said, shrugging.

Before I had the chance to respond her lips crashed into mine, sending tingles everywhere throughout my body.

Her lips were so soft, I couldn't bring myself to pull away even if I wanted to.

It took me a few seconds to process what was happening when she deepened the kiss, swiping her tongue through my lips and into my mouth.

My arm wrapped around her neck while the other one held onto my towel as tight as possible. She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer until there was no space left in between us.

"Shit" She mumbled finally pulling away to take a breath.

I chuckled, looking back down, trying to do the same. I could still feel tingles throughout my body and my stomach felt like it was doing a million back flips.

I looked back up to see her already staring at me. I was trying to interpret her facial expression when her lips met mine again.

Our kiss was a little more sloppy this time as her hands moved from my waist, down to my ass, giving it a squeeze.

We started to move backwards, not stopping until my back hit the wall. Her lips moved from mine, starting a trail of kisses down my neck, making me forget how to breathe and dropping my towel completely.

I heard her chuckle after realizing I was struggling to maintain my breathing.

Her hands rubbed up and down my sides as her lips moved further down my body, finally stopping when she had reached just below my bellybutton.

She looked up at me, her eyes full of lust, waiting for my permission to proceed.

I nodded, biting my lip, nervous for what was about to happen next and praying I wasn't dreaming again.

She propped one of my legs up on her shoulder, placing a gentle kiss between them before completely devouring me.

A shock went through my body, making my mouth fall completely open.

A raspy moan escaped my lips as I grabbed a handful of her curls and my back started to arch, making her push her face deeper into me.

"Fuck..."