2️⃣

Takamichi woke up to his alarm ringing loudly the sound resounding in the cave. He yawned as he opened his eyes and looked out the window to see the sunrise. He slowly got out of bed letting the covers fall off his body and walked to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready. Soon he returned from the bathroom fresh as a daisy and smelling like lavender. He soon wore his underwear since he was grateful that he still had his underwear. He wore his outfit and put his hair in a half up half down duo and applied some lip balm before wearing his shoes and walking out of his room and towards the kitchen to start making breakfast. He decided to make a full English breakfast. He soon started to gather the ingredients and make a lot of food since the watch informed him about beastmen have huge appetites. Once he was done he washed the dishes and place the steaming hot food on the table and walked up the stairs and down the hall to Drakens' room. He opened the door and found Draken asleep. He walked towards Draken and sat on the bed beside the man. He placed his hand on Drakens cheek and caressed it being a light sleeper Draken woke up and found Takemichi smiling down at him and he smiled as well.
" Good morning," said Takemichi making Draken smile even more for some reason.

" Morning wife," Draken said as he slowly sat up till he was upright facing Takemichi.  He placed his hand on Takemichi which was on his cheek and leaned into the touch. A small blush spread across Takemichi's face. Draken closed his eyes to indulge in the touch and when he opened his eyes he lent towards Takemichi as their lips were just inches away from meeting Draken asked.

" May I ?" Nakamichi caught on to what he was referring to and looked up into Drakens eyes before saying.

" Yes please "

Draken smiled as he leaned in and kissed Takemichi softly he then took Takemichi's bottom lip between his and fastened the pace of the kiss. Takamichi was in a daze that he hadn't noticed he was kissing back.  His head was to the side as Draken kissed him softly. Draken moved his lips faster and placed his hand on the back of Takemichi's head pulling him closer he soon took Takemichi's top lip between his and both their eyes were closed they didn't want their kiss to end. Soon Draken entered his tongue and their younger intertwined like they were meant to. Takemichi was soft as putty. Takamichi placed his hands on Drakens chest and accidentally rubbed Drakens nipples making Draken moan into the kiss. Takemichi soon felt hands on his butt and it gave his butt a good squeeze. Takemichi moaned into the kiss and they moved their heads to the side to make their kiss deeper soon they pulled away leaving a silver string of saliva between them. They both were breathing heavily to catch up on oxygen.

They soon made eye contact and held it for 5 minutes before laughing since they both looked funny. After Takemichi gave Draken and slow and soft peck on the lips before saying.

" Now Draken get out of bed and head down to the kitchen your breakfast is on the table "

Nakamichi stood up and was about to walk when Draken pulled on his arm. Takemichi turned to face the man and asked.

" Do you need something Draken "

" Another kiss please," said Draken with a blush on his face and he looked away not making eye contact. Takamichi chuckled and leaned down and pulled Draken into a slow loving kiss. Nakamichi pulled away leaving Draken in a lustful haze. He soon exited the room and walked to Manjirous room. He entered and found the blonde already awake to look at the door seriously.

" Takemichi how come you kiss Draken but not me," Manjirou said with a serious face. Takamichi then proceeded to ask.

" How did you know I kissed Draken "

" I heard you I'm a Tiger so I have good hearing," answered Manjirou as he stood up. He slowly walked toward Takemichi and Takemichi walked toward him since backing down won't help. They soon had an inch of space between them. They looked into eyes of the other. Manjirou couldn't help but be in a daze and his body moved on his own. Soon he was caressing Takemichi's face. Takamichi looked up into Manjirou's eyes. They soon leaned into one another connecting their lips. They kissed slowly and lovingly. Manjioru savored the taste of Takemichi's lips. He wanted to kiss those lips every day and never stop. Takamichi pulled Manjirou closer by his waist soon their kiss went from slow and passionate to fast and a need for one another. Takemichi held onto Manjirou as their kiss escalated Takemichi felt Manjrou smile into the kiss and his hands traveled to Takemichi's butt squeezing it and making Takemichi moan into the kiss. Manjirou soon felt hands on his abs and groaned as the hands moved lower. Soon the fingertips grazed over the base of his cock and groaned. He soon entered his tongue into Takemichi's mouth and pulled him closer making the kiss get needier.