"That fair guy in your grade. That's what's happening, I don't know his name." She said and walked away quickly with the guy beside her.

I furrowed my brows and looked back at the people gathered together.

There were so many fair guys in my grade.

Ifeoluwa walked ahead of Amorette and I, I followed him. We squeezed and pushed ourselves through the crowd letting out 'excuse me' and 'sorry' as we did so.

I exhaled deeply in relief when I had managed to get in front of the crowd.

In front of me, a group of guys seemed like they were trying to stop a fight or pull some people away from each other.

I pushed myself through the crowd again, just to get a better look of what was happening, and the mere sight of it, froze me to the spot and brought goosebumps through my body immediately.

"My God!" I exclaimed.

A boy I recognized to be in Ifeoluwa's class laid weakly on the ground. One of his eyes had turned purple and swollen, his lips bled badly and his nose looked terribly damaged, blood seeping out of it also.

The boy had his eyes and mouth gently closed as if the pain and punches the other guy continued to inflict on him didn't affect him.

The boy that punched him had his brows and eyes narrowed, his teeth gritted and there were open red scars all over his face and arms.

He punched the boy on the ground endlessly as blood sipped down his jawline, while other guys tried their best to pull him up.

My eyes bulged open and I gasped when my gaze fell to the boy laying on the ground again.

He wasn't conscious!

I averted my gaze to the boy still on top of him.

The boy – despite the other being unconscious – landed a hard punch on his swollen cheeks. Over and over again, he did so until the cheeks had began to bleed.

Then, he had his other hand wrapped around the guy's neck. He looked as though he was about to strangle him and I had my fingers crossed that he wouldn't.

He moved away from the boy's face and neck, gripping his arms, bending and twisting it the way human arms couldn't and used those arms to hit the boy's stomach, grunting all the while.

The guy was unconscious and he was still being punched?!

I put my hands over my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Ayomide!!" I heard Ifeoluwa yell.

Ayomide paused, breathing harshly, his bleeding fists clenched as he still gritted his teeth.

Slowly, the other boys brought him to a stance, and when he brought his gaze up, people moved back instinctively.

"Ayo." I called.

His chest moved up as he inhaled sharply and moved down when he exhaled deeply.

He stared at the crowd of people watching him for a while, slowly, his gaze met mine.

I too moved back, and I felt Ifeoluwa grip my wrist as he moved back too.

Looking up at him, I could see his confused and dissapointed expression as he stared at Ayomide.

I looked back at Ayomide, my gaze lowering to his bleeding fists.

He unclenched them slowly and I looked back up.

His hard gaze softened and his eyes looked glassy. And in those brown orbs of his...

I saw fear.

He turned his head slowly and looked at the unconscious body on the ground that the health prefects had already began to lift up, then, slowly looked back at us.