This is the Avatar!

Beginne am Anfang

Shindou's eyes widened.

"Fifth Sector?" Tenma was really lost.

"What did you come here to do?" Coach Kudou asked.

"I've been ordered to reform Raimon's football club." Tsurugi stated. "The whole lot of you are getting pitched with the rest of the rubbish."

"What?" Shindou questioned.

"Let me introduce you."

Then a group of players in black uniforms appeared behind the Seed.

"This is the new..." Tsurugi raised his hand and snapped his finger.

" Tsurugi raised his hand and snapped his finger

"Raimon Eleven."

Eveyone, beside Isla, was surprised.

"They're your replacements." Tsurugi announced.

Tenma was frantically glancing between the two teams, trying to process on what's happening. 'No way!'

"Our replacements?!" Shindou never heard anything so preposterous. "We're the true Raimon Eleven!"

"Yeah." Tsurugi smirked. "I've been waiting for you. Now let's get the real show started."

'He's challenging them to a match.' Isla thought, eyeing both of the teams. In order to make a point, Fifth Sector would go as far as to challenge the original team until they couldn't stand anymore.

"I don't see any reason for us to play against a gang that's just causing trouble." Shindou said, refusing the match. "Or are you telling me that you made the proper arrangements for an official match?"

Isla sighed. She hated to do this, but that's how time flows. She gently kicked the football towards the navy-haired Seed.

Tsurugi happily accepted it. He at least knows that Isla was on the same page as him. "You don't seem to understand the situation you're in." He picked the ball up and kicked it towards the old clubroom, destroying the door and splitting the sign in half.

" He picked the ball up and kicked it towards the old clubroom, destroying the door and splitting the sign in half

Tsurugi's action stunned the players.

Isla then walked towards Shindou and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Accept the match." She whispered. Her expression then turned into a worry one. "Before things go too far."