Chapter 4: Reminiscing on the past.

~~Y/N's P.O.V~~

Location: Y/N's Apartment.

Some time had passed since the earlier fiasco. We had returned from that place between time and space after a furious fight with Theresa, which we won thanks to Judah and my mysterious power of "Skin-on-skin contact". As of now, I was sitting next to a sleeping Theresa, who was resting on my sofa with a blanket I had placed over her; Kiana's other self apparently went back to sleep, I think while actual Kiana tended to my brother, who was recently slammed into a wall when Theresa went berserk, who took the opportunity to ask what occurred when he was out cold.

B/N: So you're like . . . two people sharing a body?

Kiana: Uh, no. I'm more like one person with two personalities sharing a body.

B/N: . . . How does that work?

Kiana: Trust me, it is a very long story that started when I was around nine, and as of now, you wouldn't really understand. 

B/N: Oh, right, because you're from another world or something. Okay, I guess I can work with that.

Kiana: Don't worry; things will get clearer once we find everyone else who came with me to find Captain.

B/N: Sure . . . you know now that you've mentioned it. How did you meet my brother in this other world of yours?

Hearing that question, Kiana stopped what she was doing, which was finishing the bandage around B/N's arm. I saw her look down for a moment and took a breath before replying:

Kiana: It wasn't just me . . . I met him along with Mei and Brat--I mean Bronya, on our very first mission. You see, once upon a time, the three of us were just regular girls doing what regular girls do... surviving a zombie apocalypse.

B/N and Y/N: . . . I'm sorry, what?

Kiana: Get me a seat, and I'll tell you all about it.

...

A few minutes later, Kiana sat on the sofa where Theresa lay while I and B/N sat opposite her.

Kiana: So a long time ago, I, Mei and Bronya were fighting against a zombie apocalypse, and we were doing pretty well until we encountered our very first Honkai beast; we stood no chance, even with Bronya's Project Bunny with us.

Y/N: Project . ..  Bunny?

Kiana: I'll explain later; anyway, we were screwed, or so we thought until we were saved by my Aunt Teri and Aunt Himeko, who took us in and brought us to St.Freya, where we were enrolled and became Valkyries, sometime later after a lot of training and test failing we were sent on our first mission with a bunch of other Valkyries, which was to save as many people as possible from Honkai beast, by then we were as good as gold. Literally, nothing could stop us . ..  but then. . .

B/N: But then?

Kiana: An even stronger beast appeared, and it was really tough; none of our attacks worked on it; it broke Mei's sword and knocked her out and took a massive attack from Bronya's Project bunny like it was nothing before ramming her, and I was all that's left against it.

We were sitting up now, waiting to hear what would happen next.

Y/N: So what happened next?!

Kiana: . . . It went like this.

~~FlashBack No one's P.O.V~~

ROAR!

A massive, Defining roar came out of the beast's mouth, which caused walls to collapse and the ground to be torn apart. The new Valkyrie squad, recently trained and deployed, was not prepared for something like this. They came to save civilians and deal with Honkai beasts, though this one was not in the original briefing: