CHAPTER 55

Mile observed nam and yok... Their behaviour is getting more and more suspicious to mile...and mile got easily curious over Little thing's so now he got curious about their behaviour too....

Mile: umm...aunty and phi.. Why are you behaving differently...?

Nam: h-huh What do you mean mile...we are good

Mile: nah... something is wrong with you both.... what happened?

Apo: oh god phi Stop it... They're good na--

Mile: no apo... I can clearly tell something is wrong with them...pls aunty tell me what happened...i can..we can help you both you know that right....so pls tell us what happened...

Mile begged them to say...so They gave and decide to tell....

Nam: o-ok so..... We are.....w-wearwolfs

Nam finally revealed the truth and mileapo stunned by her answer...

Apo: m-mom what did you say...s-say it again..

Apo heard what nam said but he can't believe what did she said...

Nam: we are w-wolfs apo..

Apo: if you both are Wolf's then why am I human? Huh?

Nam: b-because......we are not your....real p-parents apo

Apo frozed at the moment and his breathe hitched..his heart stopped for a moment...

Apo felt dizzy and fainted... They all got shocked and mile picks up and took him to his room and lays him down on the bed and waiting for him to wake up...

After 15 mins apo woke up and looks at his mom and sister... he immediately sits down on the bed..

Apo: m-mom...phi don't kidding me na...pls say it's not true

Apo said with shaky voice..

Yok: n-no po...we are saying truth

Yok said and apo breaks down on crying... mile sits beside him and comforts apo...

Mile: ...you both... Why didn't you both tell him these past years..?

Nam: because we don't want to lose him..

Apo: w-who is my real parents?

Nam: I don't know po...we found you in the forest

Apo: w-what..in the forest?

Nam: hmm...we found you in the forest

FLASHBACK...

By Revenge some Wolf's kills apo's great grand father...and they even tried to kill his whole family...but luckily they couldn't kill them... only for some months....apo mom is pregnant with him... after she gave birth to apo...in 3 months..wolfs kills his mom and sister...and now only apo and his father is alive... so his Father took apo to somewhere to raise him but sadly...he only took care of apo when hes in 9 month baby....his Father already felt Wolf's gonna attack him...so he hides apo in the deep forest to save him...he saves his son but he can't save himself from Wolf's.. that wolfs kills his Father too...now Wolf's kills his whole family except apo..

One day...

One wolf is roaming around the Deep forest with her pup... but suddenly she heard some baby crying do she turned herself into human form and checks where is that cry coming from...soon she found out... it's one small baby wrapped in fluffy blanket and crying his heart'out..her heart goes soften and takes the baby in her arms and checks the baby to confirm is he k or not... luckily the baby is good.. she don't want to leave the baby alone so she decided adopt him and raise him along with her pup...

Hmm...can we raise this baby..my baby pup..

She asked her pup and that pup jumped in joy and she laughed and takes it as a yes...and that's from the day... She raised the baby along with her daughter pup...soon she named them both as...  APO and YOK...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Nam said everything to apo... she broke down on tears...yok too... because they're are feeling so regret and guilty for hiding this truth from apo... these past years...

Nam: w-we are really so sorry apo for not telling you this truth... b-because we don't want to lose you...w-we grew a lot of love and affection on you po... i raised you both equally... hope you forgive us both po.....a-and... I'm sorry too mile...we tried to k-kill you once

Nam said and mile shocked

Mile: what! Why?

Nam: because we thought you're a bad person and tries to harm apo... but I was wrong...the way you showing care and love towards apo made me realise you're a good man... That's y i accepted your love on my son... I'm happy...we are happy.. apo choose one good man like you mile

She said and sniffs...nam looks at apo and went to him and holds his hand and said

Nam: p-po...i know its so hard for you belive this truth...but it's the t-truth...we are sry apo... I know we're not even deserve to ask your forgiveness for what we have done... we are scared what if you hates us and leaves us after we told you the truth....we don't want that apo...we love you so much to leave you....forgive us apo..plz

Nam said and sobbed yok did the same too... apo..he can't hate them...nam is not her birth mother but she's his raise mother...he can't them... it's just Hard to believe this truth to apo...

So apo wiped his tears and cups his mother's face and wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.. also he wiped his sister's tears and looking at them while smiling Little bit...

Apo: mom and phi I don't hate you both.... I love you both so much too.. i-its just... you told me suddenly about my real parents and I got completely shocked... But that not means I don't hate you both....

Apo said and hugged them both

Apo: even you both are not my real parents....i love you both so much mom and phi yok... remember this k

Apo said and they both cried in happiness... mile smiled at them and joined the hug...

Hope... from now on everything is gonna be good...

Comment and vote