<29>

"WAKE UUUUP!"

"who the hell has drums?"

"where'd you even get that?!!?!"

"please shut the fuck up for like two seconds I can't hear my music!"

"WHY ARE YOU BLASTING MUSIC AT 8 IN THE MORNING??"

the house was just as chaotic as the night before, except it was twofold.

nobody knows how it got to that point, they all decided to wake up around the same time and suddenly give in to their energy boosts. it was like a zoo.

"what is going on? why are there drums?" yeji asks calmly as she rubbed her eyes, peeking her head out the frame of ryujin's bedroom door.

"lia went berserk." ryujin sighed and walked down the stairs, watching lia play with the small snare while she danced in the living room. 2jin was as stressed out as you could ever see, and yuchae was watching lia while trying to figure out what got her to do that in the morning today.

"lia-ssi why are you doing this~?" ryujin asks.

"lia!" she called out after getting no response.

"to get you guys awake!"

"you could've done it like a normal person!" chaeryeong sighed in exasperation.

"there is plenty of other ways to do that, and this isn't one of them." ryujin walked over and grabbed the instrument out of her hands forcefully, earning a pout from the sloth. she ignored it and went down to the basement to stash it back.

"how'd you even find it? my dad hid it very well..." ryujin questioned lia curiously, she knew there was a snare in her house, but she didn't know where.

"I guess I just... found it?" lia shrugged and flopped on the couch.

"ryujinnie I'm hungry~ please make breakfast for us." lia pleaded with joined hands and a slight pout, causing ryujin to roll her eyes and accept.

"yay!!!" lia clapped.

as ryujin was preparing her breakfast, she felt two arms snake around her waist, she felt it tighten for a bit before they loosened. ryujin glanced over her shoulder and spotted yeji resting her head on it as she stayed quiet.

"did you shower? you smell good," yeji asks, lifting her head and smiling as she met the latter's eyes.

"not yet, no." the black-haired girl shook her head, averting her eyes to the food in front of her.

"how did you sleep, though? still tired or anything? I know lia woke us early." ryujin asked.

"I slept like a baby, to be honest. how about you, ryuddaeng?" yeji chuckled.

ryujin's ears never failed to remind her that they were still here and betray her as she felt it start to warm up. that nickname already did wonders before, but now it feels even more special.

"I slept well too. can you get me the strawberries?"

yeji nodded and removed her arms from ryujin's waist, there was a little temperature change that didn't go unnoticed by the two of them, but they quickly ignored it since it was only temporary.

however, as soon as they reunited, yeji immediately wrapped her arms back, realizing just how comforting it is to be able to do so.

"hi." ryujin chuckled.

"hi, I missed you," yeji replied, her voice a little muffled since her head was facing down on ryujin's shoulder.

"already?" ryujin furrowed her eyebrows and smiled.