Chapter 5

Da Gege soon found Hongyun, who was still studying with his husband at this time.

    Da Gege was a little anxious, but his temper was timid, and he didn't dare to go in and call for someone, so he could only grab the veil and look into the house.

    It was Hong Yun who saw her first, said something to her husband, and then came out.

    "Sister, what happened?" Hong Yun's immature face was full of worry.

    Da Gege pursed his lips, and told Hong Yun about Gao Wuyong's going to Wanfuyuan in detail.

    Then he said: "Second brother, Er Niang is a little afraid that Ama will be angry, can you help me turn it around?"

    Hong Yun was stunned for a while, then nodded and said: "Okay, Eunuch Gao just came to deliver a message, pick me up to see Ama after school Ma, I will explain to Ama at that time."

    "How is Er Niang?"

    He used to have a big brother, but he was actually able to relax a bit, although E Niang always urged him to improve and compare with his big brother, but Ama would not Stare at him.

    His elder brother was gone, and he was very sad, but Er Niang was very happy, thinking of ways to get Ama to come over every day, forcing him to see Ama.

    In fact, he was very upset, but as soon as he opened his mouth, Erniang cried, saying that he was a white-eyed wolf, and that everything she did was for his own good.

    Although he doesn't understand until now, he is just sad for his elder brother, why he became a white-eyed wolf.

    But he was used to listening to what Eniang said.

    Da Gege said in a low voice: "Er Niang is crying."

    You know it! The young master Hongyun sighed, and said: "Understood, elder sister, go back and take care of Er Niang first, and I will go back at night."

    Da Gege left meekly.

    ***

    Yin soon learned about the conversation between Hong Yun and Da Gege. He was a little dissatisfied, and frowned, "How do you teach me, sir? Why are you so ignorant of right and wrong, and only know how to listen to women? What a difference to Hong Hui." carry on."

    Thinking of his talented eldest son, Yin feels sad again.

    Gao Wuyong didn't dare to answer these words, so he could only cautiously say: "Why don't you find a gentleman again?"

    Yin thought for a while, and said: "Please come over, Mr. Wu, and then bring the second elder brother over."

    "Yes." Gao Wuyong quickly resigned.

    Yin lowered his head to look at the letter sent by his subordinate, Dai Duo. At the beginning of the year, Dai Duo was arranged by him to be the magistrate in Fujian.

    Satisfied, he opened the letter and just read two lines when he stood up in shock.

    "Slave Dai Duo would like to extend my best wishes to my master. After resigning from my master, I will go to Quanzhou within five months. The master will give the things that the master gave to Governor Huitu. The slave will carefully collect them all the way without any damage. When I arrive in Fujian, I will hand them over to Hui. Tu Ye."

    "The journey is long, and the slave meets a family of young and old. The old man prefers the young, and the eldest son is smart and capable, but the old man often finds faults, reprimands them, and sometimes reprimands and whips them. After finding the faults, the family is separated."