Chapter 1

When Yixi led Gao and Su back to the mansion, the sun was about to set, and she said to them, "Master is out on business. The two of you will live in Fuxiang Garden first, and then make arrangements when Master comes back."

    Fuxiang Yuan is temporarily the residence of Yinzhen's unclassified Tongfang. Zhang's and Yi's have already lived in it, and two more are just in time to play mahjong.

    Mrs Gao and Mrs Su lowered their eyebrows and said blessedly, "Yes, thank you Fujin for your grace."

    Yi Xi waved her hand and asked Mammy Wang to take them down, then rubbed her forehead tiredly: Entering the palace is both physical and mental work. , tired and tired!

    Seeing this, her grandmother, Mrs Fan, hurried over to help her massage her temples, and said distressedly, "Master, you are just ill, but you can't be too tired. Come into the room and rest."

   , Waiting for the summons, during this period, the body can't move for half a minute.

    When it was dawn, the concubine De was summoned, but she couldn't rest. She had to serve her for dinner, and was ready to kowtow at any time. How could you not be tired after the end of the day?

    Especially today, the concubine De Concubine, because there are too few children in the mansion, directly gave a few women, which is simply slapping the face of the master.

    The master was originally upset by the death of the elder brother a few days ago, and he was seriously ill, but he was scolded by the concubine Virtue. She looked uncomfortable, not to mention the master.

    Thinking of this, her eye sockets were hot, and she almost burst into tears: The elder brother has been gone for two years, and he also took away the spirit of the master. He fell ill every three days. Some time ago, she almost thought that the master was going with the elder brother. Well, luckily I survived.

    Suppressing the sourness in her heart, she pursed her lips and said in a low voice, "Master, is there something wrong with your body? The old slave will ask an imperial doctor to give you a pulse?"

    Yi Xi shook her head, stood up and said, "No need. , I'll take a rest."

    Fan could only give up.

    When they got to the inner room, Yi Xi lay down and said, "I have someone to send a letter to the lord, saying that the Ministry of Rites has made an appointment, and Niu Huluge will enter the palace on the 28th of this month."

    It's better to come back late, so that she has more time to adjust her behavior, and try to change it as little as possible. After all, she doesn't want to be a virtuous and virtuous wife like the original owner.

    Hehe, looking at him and other women kissing me with suffocation? Work hard to manage the harem for him?

    Bah, is it good to die from overwork? Is House Fighting Gongdou comfortable?

    Rather than watching a play.

    This is the real Kowloon Conquest of Inheritance, the real Zhaidou Gongdou drama, people, the most important thing is to be happy!

    The original owner was hit by the death of her son Honghui, and she watched the women in the Fourth Master's mansion one after another, and the sons born one after another, and all of them were born by her old enemy, Li Shi, how could she be happy?

    Depressed in my heart, after a year or two, my body will collapse, but this year's draft, De Fei hinted that she would give the fourth master a few more good ones. In the back house, Mrs. Li kept moving again, and the original owner got into the horns and followed Hong Hui in a fit of anger, and then she came.