1912

The Present season 3 episode 16

Sunlight streamed through the curtains as I awoke. I wiggled my body to get rid of the tiredness from my nights sleep when I felt a weight on my hip. Before I panicked and ripped somebody's head off, I turned my head slowly to the presence behind me. There he was in all his naked glory Nik. Last night came rushing back to me in flashes as I sat up in Nik's bed.

Asking him to kiss me in his studio, asking him to bring me upstairs. His lips on mine, his hands on my body, his teeth scratching my skin, his naked skin against mine, his breath on my skin. It was all so unbelievably good yet so bad. I felt empowered from our long night together yet disgusted with myself for giving in to him in a moment of weakness. I guess that's what finding out I could die at any moment does to a girl it makes you forget why you were mad at the bastard in the first place. Thanks to white oak lurking around here somewhere and a crazy mother in-law who wants to kill you.

I put my head in my hands and let out an angry sigh. I then pulled the sheets to my chest and looked back at the man in question again. He looked the exact same as he had a thousand years ago when I woke up to him on our first morning as husband and wife.

1000 years ago

I woke up to the birds singing outside my window. I groaned and buried my head in my pillow in an attempt to go back to sleep when I felt a heavy arm over my waist.

"Tatia move" I said my voice muffled by my pillow. You see sometimes when Tatia or I were upset or lonely we would sleep beside one another at night for comfort only my sister usually took up most of the space. To make her move I shoved my elbow into her side. To which I received a masculine groan. I quickly sat up on my elbows and turned my head to the side where I saw Niklaus Naked!

"Well that wasn't how I expected to wake up to my new wife" He said sitting up with a smirk

I then remembered I was now a married woman last night came back to me and I blushed crimson and he laughed at my expense.

"I'm sorry I simply forgot where I was for a moment" I replied covering myself with the bed furs. As I remembered I was also naked.

"Luckily for us I remembered" he said stroking my cheek with his fingers. I blushed again and looked away

"Please don't hide angel" He whispered

"I'm not it's just strange, I married a man I barley know yesterday and I just woke up naked after giving my innocence to that man, its all new and scary Niklaus" I said playing with the furs.

"Hey" he said now kneeling in front of me.

"Do you remember what I told you last night angel" He questioned looking into my eyes.

"You are mine and I am yours" I replied still looking down. Niklaus then took my face in his hands and forced my dark brown eyes to look into his endless sea blue eyes.

"I meant what I said last night you are my angel now. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I have you and I am never letting you go. I want us to fall in love! So tell me Thyra Mikaelson will fall in love with me" He said passionately

I knew in that moment there would never be another just him always him. I would never need another only him my Niklaus my Nik always and forever. I then took his left hand from my face and kissed his palm gently. I then looked into his eyes and replied "I think I already am"

He grinned and kissed me pushing me down onto the bedroll pulling the furs from my naked body making me gasp and giggle as we continued on from where we left off last night