Her hand was holding his little arm, it was slightly cold and hot, and the two different skin touches made people feel strange throbbing and trembling in their hearts.

    Jiang Qiuyue immediately withdrew her hand, thinking that the other party had a cleanliness obsession, because she suspected that she touched him without consent.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't care much about personal habits, but just kept this in mind, and planned to pay more attention in the future so as not to offend others.

    Peng Jingye was caught by the delicate and cool feeling on his arm, so he didn't care about a dollar or two.

    After the beautiful touch disappeared in an instant, he flipped his wrist reflexively, trying to grab the touch, but he was in vain.

    The mint grass wrapped in mud fell to the ground, and a few remained tremblingly in his other palm.

    However, he couldn't care less, as if the warm night breeze and the fragrance of virgins still lingered on his arms.

    "Beep beep——" the car horn sounded suddenly in front of him.

    "Squad leader, it's time for us to go." The little soldier stretched half of his body out of the car to remind him, looking back and forth between Peng Jingye and Jiang Qiuyue curiously.

    Peng Jingye came back to his senses, thinking about the lack of focus just now, he was a little annoyed and apprehensive.

    That's all right now, if he makes this kind of trance-like mistake again at the critical moment of carrying out the mission...

    His death is a minor matter, and the irreparable damage caused to the country by the failure of the mission is the most important thing.

    In case the old man gets involved again...

    Peng Jingye was in a state of confusion, he glanced complicatedly at the little girl who was smiling quietly at him, and suddenly took out a card from the pocket of his military uniform and stuffed it to her.

    The warmth and coolness that his fingers touched again made him withdraw abruptly, and under Jiang Qiuyue's surprised and inexplicable gaze, he whispered something.

    "I'll use it for you, I'm leaving."

    Jiang Qiuyue is all too familiar with the feel of the notes in her hand, and has saved a few in the space since she came here.

    Occasionally, out of curiosity, she would take it out to observe the old antiques with the characteristics of the times.

    At this moment, Peng Jingye suddenly gave her a card of unity, and Jiang Qiuyue was shocked and confused.

    It was too real to shock this person, she said that he would give her ten dollars before leaving after losing one dollar!

    But what she said was false, did she steal the allowance of the soldiers of the People's Liberation Army before she got the little thief who wanted to be taught a lesson?

    What can I do, Jiang Qiuyue looked confused.

    Before she could react, Peng Jingye hurriedly got into the car and left, looking a bit embarrassed, as if he was running away.

    "Huh?" Jiang Qiuyue chased after him a few steps to return the money to him, but unfortunately he failed to catch up.

    "Comrade Jiang, it's time to go back." Chen Zhonghua came out from under the shadow of the tree to remind him.