Under the influence of the upper and lower levels, the people below are all engaged in a level-by-level process.

    Hiding behind the scenes, Liu Yougen ordered Liu Ergou to lead the Red Army to burn books and smash old books in the village to hold criticism meetings, just to lick the ass of some leaders to strengthen his prestige.

    All of the above were guessed by Jiang Qiuyue based on the vague historical knowledge in her memory, probably the internal cause of the recent turmoil.

    Thinking of the culprit of all this, Jiang Qiuyue thought of the promiscuous sounds in the grass nest just now in her mind, and was instantly disgusted.

    Ma De, if you don't seize this opportunity to retaliate against him, you will feel sorry for the fright and grievance you have received.

    Jiang Qiuyue narrowed her almond eyes, thinking about it.

    Seeing that she was silent, Peng Jingye walked back with a bunch of mint grass with soil beside her.

    With his hands crossed cautiously and with his aggressive pace, he looks a bit silly.

    Jiang Qiuyue accidentally caught sight of it, and couldn't help but grin, turning her head away so that he wouldn't see it.

    The two of them didn't come out for a long time, but they actually walked a little far.

    When turning from a small intersection onto the dirt road leading directly to the Educated Youth Court, they suddenly bumped into a person.

    Both of them have seen the extremely disgusting Lei San'er!

    Lai San'er didn't know who he was looking for, he looked around and came out from another road, with messy hair and clothes, limped and wobbled towards Jiang Qiuyue and the others.

    Jiang Qiuyue's face turned pale, even though there was Peng Jingye by her side, she couldn't help feeling a little terrified in her heart.

    What happened that time left a very bad wound in her heart, and when she thought about it, she felt a lingering pain in her heart.

    Peng Jingye was walking with his head down, with a relaxed smile on his face, enjoying the rare quiet time.

    Suddenly he noticed that the people beside him stopped, and when he turned his head, he found that Jiang Qiuyue's expression was wrong, as if he was afraid of something.

    The black eyes instantly became sharp, looking with a cold light, he also saw the person who bullied Jiang Qiuyue and was taught by him last time.

    Peng Jingye's heart was a little ups and downs for a moment.

    That time, in order to prevent her from making mistakes at a young age, he stopped her fierce revenge, but he didn't expect that it would hurt her so much.

    If I had known... If I had known, he would have stopped it.

    She is still young and cannot bury her youth on a bastard.

    Leaving aside Jiang Qiuyue and Peng Jingye's reaction when they saw Lei San'er again, Lei San'er didn't realize that there was an enemy on the road ahead at first.

    The last time he vented his anger on Li Yonghong's Fa-rectification on the spot, he hid back home to heal his injuries and avoid disaster.

    However, wandering around for a while caused his injured leg to worsen, and after the wound healed, his limp became even worse.

    This time when I came out, I felt uncomfortable. I wanted to make out with the little widow, but I didn't want to sneak to the little widow's house, but I couldn't find anyone.

    After coming out in a daze, the slovenly wandered around to the Educated Youth Court.

    Thinking that if there is a chance to come across Li Yonghong, it would be good to drag her to the haystack again.

    There is no big fish or meat, so I can barely eat porridge and side dishes.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he came out, he was haggling aftertaste, and when he looked up, he saw two evil gods at the intersection in front of him.

    For Jiang Qiuyue, a female educated youth, Lei San'er, who looks down on women, still doesn't remember how fiercely she beat him last time, at least there is some fear left in her mind.

    But Peng Jingye is also there, so to Lai San'er, it's a knife hanging around his neck.

    Especially at this moment, Peng Jingye's face was still dark, and his two tiger eyes were glaring at him.

    Lei San'er swears that it is definitely a fierce light, like a wolf defending its territory.

    Scared to death just by looking at it!

    Lai San'er's legs were trembling, he wanted to run away but he didn't dare, he huddled there and tried his best to reduce his sense of existence, he only hoped that the comrades of the People's Liberation Army would act as if they didn't see him, and pass him off as a fart.

    Jiang Qiuyue took a deep breath and had already reacted.

    After the scar was uncovered again, it hurt a little, and maybe she would stop worrying about it after that.

    It's just... Lai San'er must not let it go!

    Saying that you can't get blood on your hands, what face and reputation are taboo, and what monsters and snakes are afraid of, it's better to take revenge and go back to make the people who bullied her feel better!

    If you can't do it clearly, who stipulates that you can't use your heart secretly?

    Thinking of this, Jiang Qiuyue seemed to have suddenly opened up, only to feel suddenly relaxed all over, and the depression deposited in her heart dissipated.

    The spirit is refreshed, and even the temperament of the external performance is bright and sunny.

    Peng Jingye noticed her change sensitively, and asked in a low voice, "Comrade Jiang?"

    Jiang Qiuyue smiled brightly at her, revealing her neat porcelain-white teeth, and her clear and beautiful face showed a hint of charm under the dim sky.

    Such a beautiful scenery made Peng Jingye stunned.

    Jiang Qiuyue immediately turned her head away, not noticing his blankness.

    She ignored Lai San'er who was about to pee his pants in fright, as if she hadn't seen him, but she wanted to find fault in her heart.

    Lai San'er... Liu Yougen...

    Why don't they let the two of them bite the dog?