For a moment, Jiang Qiuyue thought about the educated youths who went to the mountains and the countryside, as well as the leadership policy that was about to change in the future, and everyone's encounters and choices at that time.

    The two are so similar.

    I only hope that they can persist until three years later, when the college entrance examination resumes, there will always be a way to change the predicament.

    The sound of rushing water brought back Jiang Qiuyue's thoughts. Lin Wenqing was already washing his jacket.

    Jiang Qiuyue went over to soak the clothes and saponins first, then turned to see Chen Zhonghua sitting at the door fixing a pair of glasses.

    The mirrors were cracked, and the frame was missing a leg, crooked as if it had been thrown and trampled on.

    It was the first time Jiang Qiuyue knew that Chen Zhonghua wore glasses. He usually gave people the impression of being reliable and steady like a big brother, but after wearing glasses, he had the elegant temperament of a scholar and professor.

    Although the pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose are incomplete...

    Seeing Jiang Qiuyue staring at him, Chen Zhonghua smiled, took off his glasses and carefully wrapped them in a handkerchief.

    "How are you cleaning up there?" Jiang Qiuyue changed the subject in a timely manner.

    Chen Zhonghua said it was about the same. They didn't have many things, a few clothes and a bed, and the rations and good things they had hidden were probably not as many as in the mouse hole.

    Those who want to ask the female educated youths to help with the torn bedding, sheets and clothes, the craftsmanship of their male educated youths in this area is simply unbelievable.

    Jiang Qiuyue smiled happily when he heard his self-deprecating jokes, and said that she would ask the other two what they said.

    When she entered the door, she looked into the east room, and saw Fang Weidong sitting cross-legged on the kang, his orchid fingers raised stiffly, holding a needle to sew clothes there.

    Jiang Qiuyue entered the room and told Chen Zhonghua's request, Liu Aiying stopped moaning, and immediately revived with full blood, turning her wrist and saying that she would do it.

    Zhao Meili stretched out her slender white palms, saying that she was not that material, and she would not be ashamed if she couldn't sew her own well.

    Needles, threads, and brains were basically prepared, so Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying sat in the yard with stools and asked the male educated youths to give them what needed to be mended.

    Fang Weidong handed Jiang Qiuyue a T-shirt with torn sleeves, and thanked him embarrassedly.

    Liu Aiying rolled her eyes and laughed.

    He sewed a section of the sleeve where the sleeve was torn open, which looked ugly like a centipede, but the key was that the thread was not the same color as the clothes.

    Fang Weidong blushed and scratched his head, and hid back in the east room.

    Although Jiang Qiuyue is better at needlework than Liu Aiying, the small schoolbag she made last time made her even more envious.

    But Liu Aiying just happened to have the idea to help the big guy, and Jiang Qiuyue was happy to sneak in to help her.

    These jobs are not done in one go, Jiang Qiuyue doesn't want to be always found by male educated youths to mend them in the future.