Most likely they are people from the barracks on the other side of the back mountain. I don't know if they are just passing by or came to Hecun on business.

    He was afraid that the red soldiers led by Liu Ergou would offend someone and cause trouble for him, so he rushed to the scene without stopping.

    Also going is Liu Jianguo, the production team leader who has been an invisible man during the recent off-farm period.

    So when Peng Jingye warned others, Liu Yougen squeezed into the crowd panting and wiping his sweat, and apologized with his old face smiling like an orange peel, saying that he had not disciplined his subordinates well.

    "I'm laughing at you, we are all three generations of poor peasants with good status." Liu Yougen emphasized the origins of the members of the Red Army.

    Seeing that Peng Jingye raised his eyebrows and didn't intend to let him go, he could only say, "The Little Red Soldier is responding to the call of the leaders, and specially educates the stinking old nine capitalists. It is the spiritual symbol of Linhe Village, do you think?"

    Liu Yougen tentatively wanted this seemingly extraordinary PLA man to forget about the villain's faults and expose this stubble.

    The Red Army is the knife in his hand, and it must always be preserved.

    As long as people don't care about it now, he will have the final say on what will happen to this person when he leaves.

    Peng Jingye threw the man to the ground and clapped his hands, glanced at Jiang Qiuyue at the side, nodded and said yes.

    In fact, he can do nothing but frighten people, after all, he is now paying attention to the military and civilian family.

    But...

    he put one hand on Jiang Qiuyue's shoulders, and instead of looking at her stunned expression, he said to Liu Yougen and Liu Jianguo who was walking over, "Since it's a misunderstanding, let's forget it. Comrade Jiang came from Kyoto with me." Students who support the construction, don't bully her when she is young."

    "Of course." Liu Jianguo rushed to make a promise, and handed the package in his hand to Jiang Qiuyue.

    "Xiaojiang's educated youth was born innocent, and his parents are members of the art troupe in the capital.

    His background couldn't be better. What the capitalists said is simply nonsense!" have roots.

    Jiang Qiuyue took the package, it was from the Jiang family.

    It was really timely, maybe without Peng Jingye showing up to help this time, Liu Jianguo would have rushed over with this to get her out.

    Liu Yougen nodded with a smile all over his face, he had already scolded Liu Ergou as a dog in his heart.

    Liu Ergou expressed his injustice. The educated youths who jumped into the queue in Laihe Village were all received and handled by Liu Jianguo, and the letters of introduction and materials all went to him. How could Liu Ergou have a chance to come into contact with them.

    It's just that I've gotten used to being rampant recently, and accidentally kicked the iron plate.

    Liu Ergou lay down on the ground and pretended to be dead. When he spotted Li Yonghong who was pretending to be a quail and said nothing, a thought flashed in his head to make up for it.

    Getting up excitedly, not caring about the dirt and grass roots on the tattered clothes, he whispered something in Liu Yougen's ear, and pointed at Li Yonghong.