"Kazelma!" Tenma called out, smiling.

It was the captain that returned it. "You're here. I swear on my pride as a Sandorian. We will fight this match fair and square."

"Of course!"

"Weak!" A voice called out from above them. On a rock pillar nearby stood a distinctly different looking alien with four Sandorians behind him. "You're as weak as the smell of flowers in the early afternoon, Kazelma!"

"Barga!"

"In a battle, you win or you lose!"

"He looks different from the other players." Tsurugi stated.

Shindou nodded. "Yeah. He doesn't look like he's from this planet."

"There is no rule in the tournament that says you cannot add inhabitants of other planets onto your team." Ishigashi stated. "If both members of different planets consent, then it is allowed."

"What?"

"So he's helping them."

The helper, apparently named Barga, jumped down to face them, and with that, they were able to get a better look at his features too. Yellow skin, reddish-orange hair, pointed ears, and a pair of horns.

"You guys are representing that nameless planet you call Earth, eh? Do you honestly expect the puniest planet from the galaxy border like yours can defeat us?"

"You won't know unless we try!" Tetsukado shouted back.

"Just shut up and let yourselves die. You've got strange tastes for coming all this way for a beating."

"What?!"

"If you wanna run away crying, now's your chance. Ahahahaha!"

"Why, you...!"

"Stop!" Tenma stepped in front of the ex-boxer before he could get any closer. Kazelma was doing the same to the bigger alien, though it didn't seem like he was the least bit bothered.

Kimiko let out a sigh, taking a step forward. "We'll win."

Barga stopped just as he turned to walk away. "What was that?"

"We'll win. We'll fight with everything we have, and we'll be the ones the Goddess of Victory smiles upon."

"The 'Goddess of Victory', you say? And just who is that supposed to be?"

She gave a small smile. "No one you'd know. But I have to say, you aren't exactly the most clever, are you?"

"What was that?"

"Kimiko!"

She took another step forward to avoid her friend's reach. "You thought you could make us forfeit by provoking us and making sure we made the first hit. You probably heard from some people in town about how easy it is to rile Tetsukado up and tried to use that against us. Am I right?"

He scoffed. "So the backwater planet's got some brains after all, huh?"

"Well, we must at least be better than whatever planet you came from. We're not the ones trying to cheat our way out of the fight." A twisted grin made its way to her face. "You must be from a planet full of cowards."

His head snapped at that. "How dare you disrespect Faram Orbius, you little―"

"So you're from Faram Orbius." Her regular smile appeared, catching everyone off guard. "Good to know. Good luck and let's have fun in today's match! Come on, everyone. Let's go!"

Without waiting for a response, she grabbed Tetsukado's arm and ran towards the stadium, leaving the rest to follow after.

"You didn't have to do that, you know." Aoi said once they reached the changing rooms.

On The Side Of The Pitch With Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें