Esidisi and Wamuu were also stunned.

"H...how are..." Wamuu was bewildered.

"In the flesh unfortunately. Also you!" You fast walked to Kars. Yeah he was a cyclops compared to you, but you were ready to pick a fight with him.

You put a finger on his chest.

"THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU DO TO ME? SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME A VAMPIRE! I KNOW IT WAS MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO-" the three were silent as you went off.

Soon you felt them all tackle you.
"Thank god. We thought you died..." Wamuu said with a hearty sigh of relif.

Esidisi nodding. "I dont have much room to talk since i wasnt fair to you. But glad your one of us."  He said. Soon they all let you go as you looked down.

"Y/n." Kars mumbled. You looked back to him with a smile and watery eyes.

"Im glad im alive now." You grinned.

"How did you even get here?" Esidisi asked. You rose a brow. "Oh found a group of really nice travlers. as you can see. They pierced my-" kars held down your shirt, "we arent kids anymore. Dont do that!" He yelled making you roll your eyes.

You then looked behind them. "Wheres Santana?" You asked. Esidisi scoffed. "Hes gone. That Joestar killed him." you froze.

"Sweet baby jesus." the three rose a brow at the language. "when did you learn to speak with that accent?" Wamuu asked.
You smirked.

"Woke up in the west." "dont speak like that. You sound like that Joestar." Kars glared.

Despite all the nostalgia and warmness, you couldnt help but notice how they all changed drastically.

You couldnt help but look to Kars.
"Im surprised you still have that head wrap." You said. The two of you watching Esidisi and Wamuu spar a little.

"Of course i do. You should know by now, the sun is deadly." He said with crossed arms.
You sighed.
"You may have changed in looks, but your still a sour baby." You joked as he shot daggers at you, he let out a heavy breath.

"Your the one who hasnt changed at all." he hit back. You chuckled. "Happens when you leave someone- wait. That reminds me." You looked to him. A serious expression.

"What the hell did you do? I know i asked a minute ago in frustration. But im serious." You asked with a stern look that made kars smirk.

"Yours truly had you wear a specific mask. We knew if you stayed human you wouldnt live for much longer. Either you never wake up or die. yet the possibility of you waking up was a slim chance." he looked back into your eyes.

"We wanted to save you, but the humans had invaded the town, starting war. We were too young to fight so we had to flee." he stated in a serious tone, his face showing hes trying hard to remember.

"Why did you leave then?" You asked in a quiet tone, making kars hold a guilty face for even a second.

"We were ordered to leave you, hoping Alzo would be back. But neither of you returned." your face paled. You clutched your sides. You felt sick.

The images of Alzo and you eating together, him making you practice stealth, or the games you both played, replaying constantly with the new knowledge hes been gone for ages.

Kars raised his hand, hesitantly resting it on your head as you choked up a little, not wanting to fully cry.

"Y/n from this point on, dont create connections. It weakens-" you looked up at kars with a angry look.