The Red Giant, Crimson Emperor, and the Magma Nightcrawler

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She also had seen how there were new creatures coming to Remnant, drawn to it as they go to destroy it. Due to them appearing in giant settlements, she did not have the chance to study any of them with how any leftover pieces were already taken away by the end of each of their battles with the Ultras...

Coincidentally, she found a new creature as she was looking through the eyes on one of her Grimm. It seemed to be taking a nap...? Whatever the case, it was far enough from any human settlement to notice them and go there. 

With a plan in her mind, Salem began walking out of her chambers to get Grimm to extract the creature from Anima and bring it here for her to experiment on and create something to use against Humanity and Faunuskind.

{Back on Anima. 3rd POV}

Red King had finally woken up and scratched its chest before standing up and just walking in a direction. It didn't know what to do but go somewhere to find help, all while still chewing on some rocks with Dust in them. At some points, it would burp and accidentally breathe fire which burnt its hand as it tried covering its mouth from the burp. The Kaiju began to wave its hand around and tried blowing on it to put it out, only for more fire and now rocks to be launched out. From the constant barrage of attacks, the flames burnt its hand even more as the stones pelted and hurt it which left the hand sore.

The fire had eventually diminished from Red King shoving its hand into the ground and staying there for a bit. After a bit of walking, it had found some sort of building with symbol of a snowflake on it. Vehicles were being driven in and out of it until the workers noticed the giant Kaiju approaching them. They began to evacuate as you could see human workers getting into vehicles and driving off as human guards were quickly leading Faunus into backs of trucks before trying to drive away with them. As Red King neared, some security guards stopped moving Faunus and instead, began targeting Red King as they tried firing at Red King. This only had the Kaiju try covering itself to block the shots.

Unluckily, one guard had somehow shot Red King's eye, irritating it as it began stomping towards them. It had stomped all the way in front of the path that all the vehicles were going through to escape the Kaiju. This led to the monster grabbing one as it tried passing by and lifted it up to its face. The driver had already jumped out of the vehicle when Red King had picked it up.

Red King started sniffing the truck as it smelled a familiar scent from it before taking a bite out of the truck and revealing boxes of Dust in them. Upon seeing these colorful ores, the Kaiju salivated over them. The guards that were still trying to stop Red King stood there in confusion before they all stopped and left the Kaiju be, some even saying, "I ain't paid enough for this!" As they ran off.

The giant Kaiju just kept munching on these Dust filled trucks as it grabbed another truck, about to bite into it before hearing sounds from within it. The Kaiju was confused and held it front of itself before pulling the top off it. This revealed to Red King that there were people inside the truck.

Red King didn't understand why these humans had animal traits though, or why they looked so dirty and roughed up compared to the ones that tried shooting at it or escape from it. At some point, one of the humans(?) spoke up.

"P-Please! Let us go! We just want to go home!" One of them cried. They were desperate enough to try bargaining with a giant monster but it was either that or get killed by it. Red King had managed to hear what the animal human thing had said and felt something resonating within it.

It too wanted to go back home. That's all it ever wanted. However, when those Aliens began attacking its home, Red King needed to fight back. Eventually, it teamed up with a silver giant to fight them of as the two became an unstoppable team and good friends.

Remnant is Ultraman's Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें