Easy Day - Chapter 3

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

The alarm clock chimes repeatedly. The beeping suddenly stops after a buzz sound is heard.

"Ugh it's so early!" Dazai groans, raising his hands up to his face.

"Quit whining and get up, we have stupid class to attend to." Chuuya responds, his voice raspy.

The ginger gets up from the bed and heads to the door, but he is soon stopped.

"Where are you going?" The brunette asks, sitting up on the bed.

"I have to get ready for class." Chuuya responds, a bit coldly.

"Oh.. ok." The taller male replies and let's the other one go.

_____________________________________

"Ahh I hope we get to do some exciting training today". Mina says excitedly while she is filling her water.

"Right! We haven't really done much after the USJ incident, we have only done boring academics since then." Ochako responds, finishing tying her shoes.

"I think I overheard Mr. Aizawa and a few other teachers discuss that we were doing some type of training at the USJ today." Chuuya says out loud as he is coming down the stairs with Dazai, joining the students in the common room.

"Oo! I hope it's true, I really want to use my quirk." Hagakure responds.

"Hey what's with the hat?" Kirishima asks the ginger.

"Do you use it to help your quirk?" Kaminari proudly guesses.

"Uh no, I just like it." Chuuya responds boringly.

"It's horrendous and childish. You look more like a Mafia wannabe than a hero." Bakugo scoffs.

"Bakugou stop being so rude. I think it's still very manly!" Kirishima scolds Bakugou, and trying to reassure Chuuya.

"It's alright Kirishima, his words don't affect me. Specially since I got this damn Mackerel on my ass." The ginger responds pointing at Dazai. A few students laughed and chuckled at Chuuya's response.

"Whatever you say slug, we should get going or else we'll be late." Dazai says.

"Yeah you're right, I wouldn't want to get scolded by Aizawa-sensei." Sero replies, thinking about what their teacher could do to them.

Students soon start leaving the dorms, all of them in either groups or pairs. All headed to the main campus.

_____________________________________

"Settle down class." A tall raven headed teacher says as he walks into his classroom. The students easily soon obey him and sit down at their seats.

"Today we will be doing our first actual training." Aizawa announces. The class is followed by cheers and excited faces.

"We will be taking a bus to USJ, where we will be training. There we will be meet All Might and another pro hero. Iida, your class rep will tell you all the rest. Any questions you have ask your class rep or deputy." Aizawa explains soon submerging to his yellow cocoon looking sleeping bag. Iida soon steps up and stands in front of the class by his side is the class deputy, Momo Yaoyorozu. Both give their class a few more details and explaining further what their teacher has said.

"That's enough for now, please follow Yaoyorozu  outside so we can get going." Iida shouts out. Students soon gather their hero equipment and follow their class deputy.
.
.
.
.
"This is kind of lame.." Chuuya whispers to Dazai as they're walking down the hall in a single file line.