"Be careful all the way, Baili Hongzhuang's injury has not been healed. Di Beichen, you have to take care of her more."

Di Beichen chuckled lightly, "Don't worry, vice principal, my lady, I won't let her have trouble."

Chapter 922: Depart, Blood Abyss

Everyone listened to the words of Di Beichen's vows, and a faint smile filled their eyes.

It is well known that Baili Hongzhuang's position is in Di Beichen's mind. With Di Beichen beside Baili Hongzhuang, they really don't need to worry about it.

Xia Zhiqing is holding Baili Hongzhuang's hand, her face is full of reluctance and regret.

"Hongzhuang, if you don't go back to the college together, I will be bored."

Since she met Baili Hongzhuang when the college enrolled students, Xia Zhiqing regarded Baili Hongzhuang as her best friend. These days she has long been accustomed to the company of Baili Hongzhuang.

Now that she's finally going back to the college, Baili Hongzhuang is about to leave, her heart can't help but feel a little lonely.

Baili Hongzhuang patted Xia Zhiqing on the shoulder, her beautiful and refined face filled with a bright smile.

"Bei Chen and I are just going out for a bit of experience. We won't be going back to the academy. I hope that when we return to the academy, you will have already broken through the red realm."

For Xia Zhi Baili Hongzhuang also cherishes the friendship between Qingshen.

According to the words, Xia Zhiqing's slightly lost face also smiled again, "I will definitely work hard, I will wait for you at Canglan Academy."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Well, I will return to the college to find you soon."

Zhan Yunfeng also walked to Baili Hongzhuang's side, "Hongzhuang, you have to be careful when you practice. We will all wait for you back at Canglan Academy."

"I will."

Everyone didn't say much. After a simple farewell, Xia Zhiqing and others walked towards Canglan Academy, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen once again got into the carriage, and headed in the direction toward the abyss of blood.

"Beichen, how far is this place from the bloody abyss?"

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyes, with some doubts between the picturesque eyebrows, the bloody abyss, formerly known as the snowy abyss, it should be a place covered with ice and snow.

"The Abyss of Blood is in the Tianlong Snow Mountain, which is quite far away, but we only need to take the flying beast after the next neighboring country, and the speed will be much faster."

Di Beichen looked at Baili Hongzhuang with a gentle and fond eyes. This time, the two of them went out to practice together.

Speaking of which, since they were together, most of them have been with the cultivators in the academy, but it is rare that it's only the two of them.

He likes this kind of time alone with Baili Hongzhuang.

There was a light of Mingwu in her clear eyes, Baili Hongzhuang smiled at the corners of her lips, "By the time I reach the neighboring country, my injury should have completely recovered."

Everything is due to the arrangement of Di Beichen. On this carriage, there are a lot less bumps.

After these days, her injuries have mostly recovered, seven seven eight eight. When she arrives in the neighboring country, she will be able to recover as before.