Exactly why it's weird. Forget it, I'm probably paranoid since we're on a whole other planet.

Feels like the first time on God Eden, huh?

Yeah...

She patted his arm once, but didn't lift her hand after. Instead, it simply stuck to his sleeve. it was just a small gesture to comfort him, but he knew had it been anyone else, he probably wouldn't feel so relieved so quickly.

Just like God Eden, they'll get through this together until the end.

"I have been ordered by the esteemed Ozrock to act as your guide." A voice came and interrupted his brief moment of calm. An alien, with many features resembling the man he just mentioned, was waiting for them as they exited. One of the most noticeable differences was that he had longer hair and a slightly more feminine voice. "I am the coordinator, Ishigashi Gorham."

"It's nice to meet you!"

"You are allowed to spend your time freely before the match begins." He pointed to the exit of the station. "Why not take a stroll through town until then?"

"That sounds like fun!"

"A sand planet, huh?"

"Allow me to escort you."

With that said, they ended up getting separated pretty quickly. The second they got to the entrance to town, they went off in different directions, towards things that interested each of them. They found out that of all things, water is the thing most precious to them. It made sense as they were on a desert planet. They also learned that Sandorians were prideful people, so despite the impending doom over their heads, they were still treating them like regular tourists.

After going round and round, separating and rejoining with different people, the group Tsurugi found himself with consisted of Kimiko, Shindou, and Ichikawa. As expected, he and Kimiko stuck together from the start, while Ichikawa joined up with them after getting some food before they met up with Shindou, who was watching a woman doing somersaults.

"What a magnificent performance." Ichikawa smiled. "Not even the most experienced of dancers can pull off a magnificent somersault such as that."

Shindou hummed. "Just as Ozrock said, the inhabitants of this planet have greater athletic skill than we do."

Tsurugi nodded. "Yes. Their ability to jump instantaneously is pretty amazing."

"Not to mention, this climate..." Kimiko looked up at the sky, where there was the planet's sun. It had three smaller stars revolving around it.

"It will be interesting to see what the stadium is like."

"But no matter what the circumstances are, we can't afford to lose." Shindou stated.

He couldn't help a small frown at that. "Sandorias' team must be thinking that way as well."

When the show was over, they parted ways again to see what else they could find. As he wasn't a huge fan of shopping, he let Kimiko drag him around. Only this time, he wasn't the only one coming along.

"Kimiko-san's excitement is rather contagious, isn't it?" Ichikawa said, walking beside him.

"Is it?" He let out all his sarcasm in two words.

"You must enjoy her company too as you're willingly coming along with her."

"I'm just babysitting her." Despite saying so, he couldn't help letting out a smile.

The other boy chuckled. "So I see. She told me you would act this way, but in reality you have been friends for a very long time. She knows just how much you care."