PART FIVE : BROKEN

Teju was unconscious, Dj called Aahana and she was also returning back . Teju's family doctor was also called .She informed that due to some traumatic event teju is unconscious and she will wake up soon .Dj was on Teju's room.

On the other hand boney uncle dropped Priya and kk to their society and left after thanking kk once again. He requested them to keep the incident scerete as media could trouble teju more and he didn't want that.

Kk and Priya went to their respective room .They had theirs dinner and went for sleep but sleep was far away from their eyes .

Kk(pov) : She was soo scared ..That crying and helpless face of her it's hunting me. Why do I feel she needs to be protected.. she is fragile, breakable and needs someone with her...Hope she is fine now ..

Priya(pov): How could someone be such cruel. She must be in trauma right now . Hope she is fine.. I wish I was there with her. Thank god reached on time . That bloody pervert Rocky he deserves to be behind the bar.. I just hope teju is OK.

At Teju's house , teju was having a nightmare.

Teju (in sleep) : No please no get away from me ..Don't touch me ..don't...

Hearing her sound Dj on the side lamp and hugged her .

Dj : Teju ..baby see no one is here..Its me ..see just me your Dj ..baby open your eyes please ..

Teju slowly opened her eyes .Her eyes were full of tears.She hugged Dj tightly and started crying hard.

Teju : Dj ..He touched me ..D...jjj.. he..he ..

Dj : You are fine now .No one is here..You are safe baby .Don't worry .

Teju calmed down a bit .

Dj : Baby sleep ..come on sleep for a while ..you will feel better .

Teju then lay down on Dj's lap.Dj slowly caressed her hair and after sometime she slept.

Next morning, Priya woke up and called teju . DJ picked up the call .

Dj : Hello Priya..

Priya : Hello aunty ... how is teju ..Is she OK..has she waken up..

Dj : Not yet . At night she had nightmare of the incident so she woke up..but later she slept.

Priya : Ok ,I will come there soon..

Dj : Don't worry Priya, Aahana is almost here..

Priya : Still I will be there aunty ..

Dj : Ok

They ended the call .Dj then went to teju's room. She looked pale. Her dried tears made Dj sad .Dj slowly went to her caressed her hair.

Dj : Teju get up baby ..Its already morning. Come on baby wake up and let's have breakfast together.

Teju slowly opened her eyes and look .She remembered last night event. She quickly hugged Dj.

Dj : It alright baby..Its ok ..go take showere and get ready. Lets have breakfast together then. Aahana is also almost here.

Teju : I don't want to have anything.

Dj : Ok then even I won't have anything. You want me to stay hungry?

Teju : Dj ..

Dj : Then go get ready baby..

Teju had no option so she went to bathroom. DJ left the room. Teju looked into the mirror inside the bathroom. She looked messed up . She then again remembered everything. She was feeling disgusted. She just sat under the shower and started crying. She was continuously scrubbing her body with sponge . Water was running and she just sat and was crying and crying.