010 WTF IS THAT

they all get into the car and matt starts to drive to the haunted house. chris sits in the front seat so he gets aux, while kennedy and nick are jammed in the back and roni and rory are in the middle row.

"can you please skip this song, i love lil skies but a million of his songs in a row drives me crazy" roni complains to chris about the music. chris's response is turning it up and singing all the words. roni groans and puts her hands of her ears while trying to curl into a ball.

about 20 minutes later they pull into the parking lot, it is around 11:30. they get to the booth and buy their tickets. "lines that way, have fun" the lady at the ticket booth says while pointing to a huge group of people.

they walk over to the line and stand behind some people. there is probably around 200 people infront of them. the line is moving pretty fast but definitely not anything special. when they are about half way through rory sees a clown going through the line scaring people.

"bro look" rory says while pointing at it. "oh nah, fuck that, fuck clowns, absolutely not" roni starts to freak out when she sees it. the clown sees that she is freaking out and walks over to them to scare them more. "hi there what's your name" the clown says while pointing at roni with his finger. "veronica" she says nervously.

"well veronica..haha..you look a little frightened" he says well jumping at her and she screams and hides her face in chris's chest. when the clown leaves chris grabs
her by her shoulders and lifts her off of him "he's gone you can get off now" he says almost disgusted.

they make it through the line and are about to be let in. "me and rory call the front" roni says. they walk in the the first section of the haunted house, it is hospital themed so there are bodies hanging everywhere and scare actors dressed as doctors.

while walking through roni and rory some how got pushed to the back of the group. they were holding on to each other and screaming the entire time. one of ronis biggest fears was clowns so she was happy she didn't see one yet.

they walk into a different section of the haunted house that is christmas themed. when they walk in they see a grinch thing with blood and fake wounds all over him. he starts singing jingle bells and the 6 of them all started singing with him. they walk into the next room only to be faced with a scary ass clown.

"nope i cant fuck that fuck this fuck clowns," roni starts saying. when she walks past the clown she was gripping into chrises sweatshirt. she buries her head in his back and closes her eyes while basically letting him lead her through the rest of the christmas part.

"bro get off" chris says annoyed. "im sorry i was scared" roni says actually trying to apologize. "dude just go hug matt or something" he says before walking away into the line to go into the next section. she doesn't say anything and the entire group follows him into the next line.

the next section is like a military base. a tall dude with a mask starts to chase the group  "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" roni screams while looking at it. and ronis first thought is to stop running and just stand there causing her to get left behind. the actor from the haunted house sees her get left behind and starts to chase her. she screams on the top of her lungs and starts sprinting towards her friends.

when she catches up with the rest of the group she is out of breath and on the verge of tears. "your pathetic" chris says while looking ur dead in the face and laughing. "i fucking hate you" roni says while breathing hard.

"shall we move on" nick says trying to disregard what just happened between chris and roni. "sounds like a plan" matt grabs roni and brings her to the front so she won't get left behind again.

they walk into the next section of the haunted house and all get handed 3D glasses. the walls and people were covered in neon paint and things that stick out at you. while walking through the middle of the section and random person jumps out of the wall and scares the fuck out of chris.

"yeah im the pathetic one" roni says while laughing at him. "oh shut the fuck up" he says while looking at her. she gives him a smirk before turning back to the front. right before leaving the neon section a person comes from behind them and scared nick and rory. rory starts to run and completely face plants on the path. they all sit there and start laughing their asses off.

"bruh" rory says while dying of laughter on the floor. "there is no fucking way that just happened" roni basically screams while laughing. when everyone settles down roni helps rory up. "you good?" she asks as a joke. "oh i'm great" she laughs.

they all throw away their glasses and get ready to walk into the next section. the last section was clown themed. there was a clown in every corner and in every room.

there were clowns hanging from the ceiling. roni was loosing her shit and basically crying. they walked into the first room and a clown jumped out at roni. "FUCK YOU" she screams while trying to hide her face. she started walking with her hands on the sides of her face and strictly staring at the floor.

about half way through the clown section chris started talking to the clown that was following them "please go infront of that girl and scare her" chris asks the clown whispering so roni wouldn't hear him.

the clown sits on the floor and waits for roni to walk up to him. he screams in her face and she screams back and starts crying. she ran through the rest of the section and sat outside basically sobbing till the rest of them came out.

"roni r u good?" kennedy asks as soon as they get out. "no" she dead pans. "im sorry i didnt mean to scare you that bad" chris says   "IT WAS YOU" roni screams while punching him in the chest. "oh i'm gonna fucking kill you christopher owen" she says with pure anger. all he can do is laugh as a response.

rory walks up to roni and wipes the mascara off her face while laughing. "stop laughing" she giggles. "oh so you can laugh but i cant" rory says sarcastically. roni laughs "yes"

"that was the last one right?" nick asks "yup! best for last" chris says while looking at roni. she puts of her middle finger and smiles "aw your so sweet" chris laughs. she rolls her eyes and they all start walking back to the car.

they all slept on the way home and matt was just vibing to music by himself.