Holland Roden

HOLLAND MARIE RODEN mostly known from her role on Teen Wolf; Lydia Martian.

She had supported her co-star: Colton Hayes(spoke above this chapter) in his actions of doing black face.

She had made a prison rape joke about Peter Hale. In the interview, the question had been; "If Lydia could get revenge on Peter, how far would she go? Do you think she could and/or would kill him?"

""I'd want Peter arrested. He's pretty enough to become someone's prison bitch... I'd control all his activities, including what he does during the day, who his roommate is, and what colour his jumpsuit is (I'd pick the most unflattering colour too). I'd also make sure I was the only visitor allowed too, so I can show up and laugh at him." ~had been Holland's response.

She had said that girl's who have guy friends are 'bitches' and that they have issues.

In an interview, Tyler Posey had stated that his character: Scott MCCall was growing as a character then compared to season one, and the interviewer had turned to Holland, jokingly; "real man. I like that. What about you, are you also becoming a real man?"

To, which Holland responded; "Yeah. I'm growing facial hair. Yep, yep. This is covering all facets about LGBT with transgender Lydia."

on her trip to ghana, she has said: "I just got back from Ghana where I played a tourist and volunteered at a school there. It was a fascinating experience to witness how societies can be so peaceful but still so sexist."

She had generalized west Africa insinuating that there's no stable architecture or indoor plumbing.

Despite the specific author being racist, she has said that Ayn Rand's fountainhead was one of her favorite books.

Also, when her co-stars Daniel Sharman and Crystal Reed broke up, she had commented on it, saying; "that's why you don't shit where you eat' even thigh she herself has dated three of her Teenwolf co-stars.

She had participated in a Native American cultural appropriation at a culture fashion event.

She made transphobic, Islamophobic, & homophobic tweet; "so it all connects...Morsi, Hamas, and Qatar...why does that not surprise me...

She said she hated when people use belittling language and terms towards woman, when two of her co-stars; Tyler Posey and Colton Hayes saying she done it in multiple occasions. She laughed at that.

CITES:

https://bhadpodcast.tumblr.com/post/154982345557/your-fave-is-problematic-holland-roden

https://www.tumblr.com/winteristark/151183755492/holland-roden