MATTHEW DAVIS

MATTHEW (MATT) DAVIS, mostly known for his role in the 'The Vampire Diaries Universe'. He has done many problematic things, he is over-all a terrible and disgusting person.

Matthew has admitted to writing fan-fiction about his character (Alaric Saltzman) and the teenage characters of the show; Elena Gilbert played by Nina Dobrev, Caroline Forbes played by Candice King and Bonnie Bennett played by Kat Graham.

There has also been racial/racist comments made.  He is a Trump supporter, and had even gotten into arguments with other co-workers on his political views.
As in one incident, during the Vice Presidential Debate, that aired October seventh in 2020, Paul Wesley and Matt got into a verbal argument on Twitter.  Which started when Matt had posted; 'It'd be nice if the moderator  would stop interrupting Pence and let him finish his point."

To which, Paul replied; ""It would also be nice in Pence answered the question he was originally asked rather than deflecting."

"Paul likes to vote for criminals and losers, just like he did in 2016. Your opinion on the matter carries little weight as far as I'm concerned. Next." ~Matt

"You're mistaken! I didn't vote for Trump in 2016! Guys, Alaric drank some vervain. He's losing it."

Matt then had decided to bring up Paul's hands that don't like him, saying that they are 'super class' in a 'your sic' kinda way.

In April, he had responded to the Twitter hashtag that was trending; #matthewdavisisoverparty. Saying; "Actor, Acrobat, Test Pilot, Father... Ive been around the world and ended up right where I started Independent Political Realist"

He had used two different headers in Twitter, one for which read; 'BOYCOTT CHINA' in all caps, and next to the wording, was a cartoon drawing of Covid-19 particles, which is believed to connect to Trumps comment of Covid-19 being 'China virus' and the attempt to blame China for the epidemic.
The second image had a Grim Reaper with the Chinese flag in its hand, knocking on a door the read:; world.
And when fans had called him out on the action, holding him accountable for his actions, he had responded that he was holding; 'China accountable for the worst pandemic in over 100 years."

And because of this, a short time later, an actress from Legacies; Kaylee Bryant tweeted, "Hi! My Mom is white and my Dad is Asian. My mom (we now assume) got COVID 19 earlier this year (thankfully she fully recovered) and my Dad is/has been completely healthy. Unlike some humans, this virus is not racist. Please, be kind, and don't assume this is a 'Chinese Virus.'"

After that post, she had made another one; "I have to ask the people who do call it the 'Chinese Virus' do you also refer to the bubonic plague as the 'Chinese Bacteria'? This language provokes xenophobia."

Many-practically all-of the cast members on the TVDU have had an altercation with Matt about this and many subjects.

Back to the argument with Paul, Matt had stated; 'the hate I've been receiving for well over a year now has crossed a line I can no longer ignore."

Where he also, denied being all the things that people had been calling him. "What I am NOT: is a racist, bigot, xenophobic, transphobic, homophobic, white supremacist, pedophile.
All vile names I've been called by those on the Tolerant Left.
Anyone who knows me knows these slanderous and despicable accusations are flagrantly untrue."

And, as for the 'pedophile' being there, he had-which I already mentioned this part-written fanfic about Bonnie, Caroline and Elena. And, there had been a clip at an comic con, where he is looking under the table, underneath at Danielle Rose Russel.

In another comic-con, he had at next to Nina Dobrev, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, she looks uncomfortable. Paul Wesley was watching closely, staring at Matt until he removed his hand.

These are the things that I know for sure, and if there is more,

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-did-matthew-davis-do

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegaciesCW/comments/rm6gpe/i_really_do_believe_matt_davis_is_the_problem/