Chapter 2: Dammit

Dean sat in the his bed and rubbed his hand over the other sighing. Sam went onto his laptop and went to search information for this 'Pagan God.' Sam cleared his throat and looked over at Dean to question him. Dean saw that look and retured the confusion. " What Sam?" Dean sat up straight his hands on his knees. "Aren't you going to call the Angel. Cause this is a God Dean we're gonna need help." Dean stood up and groaned "Can't you Sammie." Sam chuckled "You know he doesn't respond to me Dean."

Dean walked to the center of the room and threw his hands up into a praying motion. Dean closes his eyes, "Hey -uh Cass We gotta case down here and it's crazy we need you Cass please.." Dean waited a second before opening his eyes and hearing the Flitter flatter of Castiel's wings. "Hello Dean" Cass had his hair in a complete mess and his trenchcoat nearly swaying off as his shirt was unbuttoned showing his belly button and semi rock abs.

Sam stood up and walked over to him. Dean held Castiel's shoulder. "-Uh Cass what the hell happened to you?" Castiel looked down at himself. "Oh well this is about the issue you guys called me for." Sam scratched his head "The Pagan God?" Castiel fixed his tie and buttoned up his shirt. Even pulling back on his trenchcoat. "Yes This Pagan God has been tempering with the emotions of every humanoid even the Angels Vessels." Dean sighed " Let me guess the Vessels are just throwing themselves at each other."

"Y-yes Dean and it's very hard to control ourselves let alone get away hence my appearance." Castiel watched as Dean and Sam sat down. Sam cleared his throat " So everyone within a human body in the city and in heaven are going sex crazy?" Castiel started pacing. "Yes and this Pagan God is growing stronger spreading their power world wide." Dean smirked "Does this mean you've lost your virginity and you're still tapping Cass?" Castiel looked at Dean in confusion and glared. "Jimmy's urges has been strong but I've been perfectly able to control his urges. Even to avoid others urges as well. And what would I be tapping? That doesn't make sense."

"So how do we find him or her?" Sam says looking up towards Castiel. "Her name is Luci she believes she is the God of love when really she's the exact opposite all he unleashes is, want pain need and lust." Their was a brief pause to understand what had been said. Sam and Dean nodded to confirm.

"Finding where she is may be the easiest thing but getting to her without falling pry to lust will be hard.-Um usually where ever she is would be the heart of the lust so where ever hormones are raging the most is where we can find Luci."

"Then that explains the killings Little Miss Luci just wants people to give things to her. And I think I know just where she might be," Dean grabs his keys and they here a knock on the door. "Room service with town paper." Dean motions for Sam to go get the door.

Sam opens the door presenting a tall woman exposing more cleavage than necessary. She smirks, "Hi-" Sam attempts to greet her yet soon their lips go crashing together. The woman having her hands in Sam's hair clogging her tongue down Sammie's throat. Sam grabs the newspaper out of her apron pocket and breaks free of her grip closing the door immediately.

Sam walks back with his I-don't- want-to-talk-about-it-face. Dean smirks and Castiel takes the newspaper and reads it. "A 23 year old man had sexual intercourse with his mother only later to kill her," Castiel has a blank expression on his face while Sam is disgusted and Dean is practically gagging.