Chapter 22 - Oh, boy.

{Song Of The Chapter ~ Rumour has it Adele}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷

The next two weeks of break went by fast. Although, Y/N could only think about one thing.

That kiss.

It was stuck In her mind every hour of each day. Some nights she would just lay awake, her mind running wild with questions.

Did he like her?
Did he like the kiss?
Did it mean something?
Were we something more now?

Did he just do it for fun?
Was he playing her?
Did he not like her the way she liked him?
Are we just friends still?

The thoughts progressively would get worse for Y/N. She couldn't stand it. She needed closure.

So, she made a plan to talk to Sal on the first day back to school. She didn't want to say anything until she knew exactly what she was going to say. After all, she didn't want to accidentally say something wrong that might consider her a desperate or change Sal's view on her forever.

It was the night before the first day back to school after Christmas break,
Y/N would finally get the closure she deserved.

But at the same time...she didn't know if it was truly what she wanted. What if he didn't actually like her and her saying something about the kiss would make things awkward? or what if Larry found out? Would his feelings be hurt?

She didn't know.

But she had finally made up her mind. Even if he didn't like her, she would at least know and could clear up her busy head. But maybe...what if he did like her..?

What would she say? What would she do? How would she act? Would they be official? Would they be a real couple?

Y/N could only wish.

She felt they did infact have something between them. There is no way that kiss didn't mean something, anything! It had to...right?

"Y/N! Breakfast is on the table!"
She hears her mother call from down the hall.

'Wait...breakfast?'

Y/N looks over to her clock and see's the time is seven forty in the morning. She had spent all night just thinking about tomorrow- well, today.

Y/N groggily lifts herself up off her bed.

She didn't bother getting ready before eating and just walked to the dining room.

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗

Y/N's POV

══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

I drag myself into the kitchen, debating If I should even bother going to school today. Sure I wanted an answer from Sal on what was going to happen now that we shared a...kiss; but I really wasn't I the mood. Besides I'm so tired. I see my mom plating up my breakfast and then she places it on the table for me.