Because she was in a good mood, it was a rare moment that Lan You Nian leaned into Feng Yi Xuan’s ear, using a voice that only the two of them could hear, “Don’t touch other other, how about touch you?”

Lan You Nian’s words were too ambiguous, even evilly sticking her tongue out to lick Feng Yi Xuan’s white ears.

Boom! Feng Yi Xuan felt his entire body burning up. He had absolutely no resistibility to Lan You Nian. Now the girl said such words that made one set loose their imagination, and licked him, Feng Yi Xuan felt an instant reaction. He even recalled the image of Nian Nian using her little hands to help him solve it and the intense feelings

Lan You Nian sat on Feng Yi Xuan’s thighs; hence, she could feel Feng Yi Xuan’s change. She giggled mentally but when she looked up to see Feng Yi Xuan’s eyes filling with desire, Lan You Nian felt perhaps she may have bitten off more than she could chew.

“How do you know? How do you know?” Consort Tao, no, right now she can be called Lan Ya, Lan Ya shouted at Lan You Nian, still unwilling to admit defeat. She really couldn’t figure out, she already changed her looks and changed her identity, how can this Lan You Nian still recognize her. Why did she lose again?!

Lan Ya’s shout made Feng Yi Xuan return to his senses. Reaching out a hand to perch Lan You Nian stably on his lap, especially concealing his body’s physical reaction. But to have the woman of his heart by his side, Feng Yi Xuan only felt his thoughts run even wilder.

“Xuan, trust me, if you don’t keep your hands to yourself, I will cripple you!” Lan You Nian grit her teeth as she pinched Feng Yi Xuan’s arm. She felt the longer she knows Feng Yi Xuan, this more amorous this man becomes. To get turned on while in the public eye, yet this was before he has gotten to eat her, if the two of them married, she couldn’t imagine the consequences.

Feng Yi Xuan grievously looked at Lan You Nian and muttered in dissatisfaction, “Nian Nian, can you bear to destroy your future happiness? Besides, it’s not my fault!”

Lan You Nian glared at Feng Yi Xuan dangerously, and grit her teeth as she said, “Are you saying it’s my fault then?”

Feng Yi Xuan nodded, as he said pitifully, “It becomes excited whenever it touches you. And you had just tempted me then, so it became even more excited!”

Lan You Nian found Feng Yi Xuan’s nonsensical words humorous. When has this man learned to retort back with her? But it couldn’t be denied, no matter what Feng Yi Xuan was like, she liked all of him. She felt only such a Feng Yi Xuan was the true him, a unique him.

The two’s disregard angered Lan Ya who climbed up frm the ground to scratch at Lan You Nian. Before she could get near Lan You Nian, she was thrown off by a blast of Feng Yi Xuan’s internal force. At this, Lan You Nian returned her gaze to Lan Ya, “Lan Ya, why are you still so ignorant? If I was you, I’d clamp my tail and run far far away. Why are you so stupid to come back to provoke me?”

Lan Ya saw herself so haggard and looked at Lan You Nian who was being gingerly protected within the other person’s arms, hating she couldn’t go up to eat her flesh and drink her blood.

“Haha, run? No, no, I want to come back to take revenge on you. I want to come back to destroy you!” Lan Ya looked at Lan You Nian, the hatred in her eyes was like an evil spirit from hell, “Do you know how much hatred I feel? From the moment I was born, even if father didn’t pay attention to you, but at least he had you in his heart. But what about me? Father has never spared me a look! And then I thought you died, why didn’t you die! Why must you come back alive? Once you came back, the entire Lan manor changed. My little sister, older brother, mother were all killed by you. Do you know how much I hate?”