One Hell of a Feast

Começar do início

Dean laughs "Why, you think its going to be you?" he teases sam, which gets him a hit in the arm. "No I'm excited to see which demon it is." 

"Ok well sam go run off with some of your friends"

"Can I at least hang out with you guys?" he whines, doing that extremely cute puppy dog face. Dean groans looking towards Cas and Anna "that ok with you guys?" They both nod. 

As they walk Sam turns to Anna putting out a hand "Hello Im Sam" Anna takes it "And I'm Anna." As they walk Sam asks Cas all the new questions he thought about over night 

"So why does Anna have white wings and yours are black?"

Cas looks towards sam.

"Well its like eyes or hair, everyones is different or just its own style."

 Sam runs off to get a cupcake from a stand and Cas is stuck with the heart eyed angel and a very attractive prince. They decided to sit on the sea wall looking towards the palace. Cas lets his wings hang off of it his feet only slightly touching the water, the castle looks beautiful, silver and gold mixed in the perfect way. 

As for dean he was to busy trying to get this angel over, how does that work with wings tho? He snapped out of his daydream by Anna rambling about heaven.

"Its right at the tip of the mountain where the ground meets the sky, every things silver and bright. The most beautiful blues coat the inside of the castle...." She explains it but dean looks over to Cas interrupting her 

"You can keep walking if you'd like Cas" 

Castiel gives him a slight nod, getting the signal to leave. Anyways he's been on the ground for to many days, maybe he'd take a flight in the forest outside of the town. He has an hour until his shift. He walks off trying to slip past sam, the questions where getting kind of repetitive. He quickly is in the brush of the forest sliding past trees keeping his wings out of branches reach. He finally gets to an opening where he can spread his wings fully, and for a moment he takes it in. Breathing in the cool air letting it pass through his feathers. He takes a deep breath before leaping forward two steps and jumping into the air. Towards the sun he flew, stretching his arms up letting his fingertips touch the clouds. He lets out a slight yell of excitement, he hasn't felt so free since he was 10. The air blowing against his face as he swoops towards the trees startling some birds. He flies away from the town following them when he hears the horn blow again. Has it really been an hour. He lets out a sigh flying back to his post dropping right by the pedestal. 

He startles some people not expecting a man to fall from the sky, but he generally ignores it. Walking back over to the armor he hears Anna giggle 

"Cas flatten out your hair." He quickly runs his hands through it trying desperately to flatten it out, after few attempts he leaves some of the hair sticking up. He reattaches his wings armor and tightens the rest. He shakes his shoulders before unfolding his wings and reliving Michael from his post. 

Dean spent the day walking around town and flirting with princesses from smaller kingdoms. Of course he did this all far enough away from Anna and Castiel's post. The day went by quickly and soon it was time for the second days feast, the angels and demons where invited they just had to move there jewelry into the dinning room and stand towards the back. The whole kingdom would be here to hear the announcement, the poorer people waiting outside the doors. Everyone ate quickly not sparing a minute, as the king of hell stands all the demons shush everyone. Abaddon, one of the highest ranked demons sat up in her chair as if ready to stand. Crowley coughs on stage clearing his throat.