One Hell of a Feast

Dean has a nice night, other than Lucifer prodding him with a fork. Is this guy really in line after Chuck passes? Dean ate quickly and talked with the people around him, this was his least favorite part of the festival. Sure the food was amazing, but these people could be quite snobby. He would rather be out in the town with his little brother. He starts to daydream again as he eats, considering the food has shut up Lucifer and he finally has some quiet.

He sees two figures in the window, as his eyes adjust he notices one as Castiel. He waves towards him with a smile. Finally after the feast was over he wondered back to his room, passing Sam's he notices a light. He opens the door slowly. 

"Sam why aren't you asleep?" 

He sees his little brother on the floor with papers and books out. Sam quickly tries to clean it up. 

"Sorry I was reading and lost track of time.." 

He says quietly. 

"well go to sleep, you have to get up early. Tomorrow the festival starts at sun rise. Well if you want to see another angel"

Sam quickly nods stacking the books. He blows out the candle and crawls to bed. 

"Night Dean."

"Night Sammy."

Dean got up earlier than Sam who was still fast asleep. Dean walks in to wake him but sees the book by his hand and the burnt out candle. He decides to let him sleep some more. Dean gets ready quickly running down the stairs, today is when all the princess come.

Cas and Anna finally get off duty from the long night, they decide to shed some armor and leave it by the pedestal. They keep on the chest and torso armor, and leave behind the wing covers. Cas felt lighter as he walked, being able to spread his wigs fully he gives them a quick flap, which blows away some hay and dirt. Cas and Anna start walking when they see someone waving towards them.

"Oh is that the prince?" Anna leans over to Cas. 

"Im excited to meet him." She chimes, Cas scoffs.

Dean runs up immediately seeing the black wings. He starts running, as he gets closer white wings come in focus they are held by a fiery headed girl. 

"Hey Cas." Dean smiles out. 

"Hello Dean" Cas gives a slight head nod.

"And who might this be?" Dean says in a flirtatious way sticking his hand out towards Anna. Anna gives a slight giggle reaching out her hand. Cas almost swats it away, you cannot greet royalty like that. Instead he lets out a slight cough. Anna acts like she didn't notice.

"Im Anna." She shakes his hand, Cas feels annoyed his face crinkles up.

As they walk around the town Cas feels like the third wheel, and maybe a little bit jealous. Anna and Dean walk in front of him flirting a little to much. Castiel is frustrated with Anna noticing the strange behavior, he just trudges on. Soon he hears a faint yell

"Dean!"

Deans head whips around his face serious. 

"Sammy?" he calls back as the boy runs up behind them panting. 

"You ok?" Dean turns placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"Why" pant "Didn't" pant "Youwakeme?!" he ends it quickly smacking deans hand off. Dean responds with a laugh. 

"Any ways" he waves to Cas and Anna. "Ok I have some news" He says his smile growing. "At tonights feast Crowley is announcing the next king of hell!"